Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Nissan nv200 combi
  • heisenberg
    Free Member

Anyone owns one?

joshvegas
    Free Member

Nope but the last van I hired for work was one (usually a doblo or french thing not sure if it was an upgrade) I quite liked it especially having three doors. Fuel tank is smaller than usual but its pretty economical.

Was comfortable and i found the driving position really nice over the distance i drove it (edinburgh to elgin and back then to dalbeattie and back)

matt_outandabout

A mate has the 7 seat version. It would not be ideal for us (they are pretty compact still…we need BIG next..) but they love it. They have twins and a 2 year old.
    It apparently runs on fumes, has bags of practical space, and is comfy and nippy.
    He also claims it is uber cheap to service and fix, but it is only a year or so old, so I am not sure he has fixed owt yet…

benw
    Free Member

I have had the van version for nearly two years now.It is a very good driving position and nippy for a 1500 diesel.I am a self employed electrician and it works fine for me,bikes go in without taking wheels off.The downsides are only two seats up front and no tailgate option in the van version i can’t remember if it’s available in the Kombi version.oh yeah and no external temperature gauge for some reason.Hope this helps

MoreCashThanDash

The kombi version does come with a tailgate version, I get passed by one every morning cycling to work and I wonder if it would work as a family/bike van…..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Nissan nv200 combi’ is closed to new replies.