Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • nissan cube
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

Nissan cube import type.

Anyone know anything about them ?

Mpg ? Boot space? Comfort ? Tax ? Spares etc ?

Quirky car for not a lot of money.

maccruiskeen

only thing i know thats useful is they are mostly Micra mechanicals so parts and servicing is more credible than it would seem for an import

JoeG
    Free Member

They just look wrong!

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

My god my why!?! Please have some humanity and think of all the poor people that will have to look at it whilst you drive it!

bigblackshed

That’s why you want one. So when you’re driving it you don’t have to look at it.

glenh
    Free Member

James May likes them……………..

Peyote
    Free Member

They’re great, purely on the basis of how they look, just like the Fiat Multipla!

Anything that forces car manufacturers and owners out of the generic golf/astra/3 series mould is a “good thing”. There’s no imagination on the roads anymore: everyone is just driving around in boxes the same dimensions and look as everyone else claiming they’re different because the badge on the front and the letters on the back are slightly different.

edited for spelling/grammar

atlaz
    Free Member

Peyote – what do you drive?

Peyote
    Free Member

Peyote – what do you drive?

I don’t own a car, but I often hire them and use car club vehicles. So it could be anything from a little 1.2 Corsa/Fiesta type thing, all the way up to a 7.5 tonne/Luton van.

What about you, anything interesting?

konabunny
    Free Member

I like ’em, but:

– whenever I have seen them in importers’ yards, they’ve always absolutely stunk of fags and sweat

– iirc they have a really offputting PT Cruiser style high flat dashboard

naffrider
    Free Member

When I was working at the Nissan factory there were practically giving them away to staff, was almost tempted for their boxy-ness and so I figured bike carrying ability. Almost.

Mugboo

I think they look great.

joolsburger
    Free Member

I went to look at one. I loved it but my wife threatened divorce if I bought one as she would be driving it mostly.

headfirst
    Free Member

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

Impossible not to smile when I see one. Like. Know nothing about them beyond that though

monkeychild
    Free Member

I think they look quite funky. Saying that i quite look of the Kia Soul as well. Yup I don’t try to appease anyone else in what I like!! (Octavia vRS owner since 2003 😀 )

tony_m
    Free Member

I think they look quite funky. Saying that i quite look of the Kia Soul as well.

Yep, me too on both counts. Then again, I drive a Kangoo, so what do I know… 8)

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘nissan cube’ is closed to new replies.