Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Nissan almera tino….
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

Went to have a look at a Nissan Almera Tino today at a main dealer…Yes I know its not the best looking car or most economical but want reliability and don’t want to spend lots only do 8000 miles a year as we have another car.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121024847283?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

The guy said he would put a new MOT on and all in for £1925 this just seems a bit cheap i drove it and was fine all service history etc and old MOTs

Thoughts ?

Is there a reason you want/need such a horrible vehicle?

butcher

The Almeras can suffer from timing chain issues, which is a big job to fix – though I don’t know if the Tinos are included in this. So make sure there’s no rattles!

stavromuller
    Free Member

Mrs stavro has one and she loves it. It’s an 04 plate and it was Reg Vardey’s service manager’s car. She keeps thinking about changing it a it’s getting a bit old but there isn’t a car she likes enough to make the change. Oh and at 25k, I don’t think you need to worry about the timing belt. If you want a cheaper one in green email me!

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

the deed is done ! I bought it…

lots of space

drove it home gutless compared to the prevoius car merc c270cdi ! Oh well at least i have a real mans car….1litre Micra auto !

New car for the mrs = happy wife !

cheshirecat
    Free Member

My missus had an Almera for about 7 years from just before our daughter was born. Because she wasn’t working, we needed a car that didn’t need anything spent on it, and it delivered. One headlight bulb and a small exhaust section in 7 years – not bad.

Horrible to look at, but quite nice to drive. Nobody would ever have stolen it.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

They must be one of the few cars you could leave unlocked with the doors open and the keys in the ignition and be safe in the knowledge nobody would steal it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Nissan almera tino….’ is closed to new replies.