Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Night time nutrition help
  • monkeychild
    Free Member

I am after some food assistance here guys.
    Currently I am on a 4 month out of area in Oman, so I am not able to follow my usual diet (low rubbish carbs, high protein). I am still training twice a day, but I am getting my cals via 3xmeals as opposed to my usual little and often through the day which I do at home.
    I am finding I am starving when I wake up in a morning to go out training. This is having an impact on my sessions as I want to eat my arm.
    Is it worthwhile investing in some pre bedtime protein powder?
    I can’t just nip out to the shops etc to stock up on healthy grub so that’s out of the question.
    All help is appreciated.

hmanchester
    Free Member

I have to question the motives of that article! I’m not sure highly processed sugar laden snack bars are the answer.

Monkeychld, I’d consider having a liquidised, so very quick digesting, meal before you go out training. Something like oats, milk, banana, protein powder, etc whizzed up and boshed first thing. I don’t feel like eating loads in the morning, but drinking a shake like this is easy.

Pieface

nuts at night as they are high fat and so will be processed while you are sleeping

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Night time nutrition help’ is closed to new replies.