Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Night out with my wife, what to do?
  • johndoh
    Free Member

Have a babysitter tomorrow, but haven’t actually made any plans (normally only have a sitter if we have plans) so – beers? Cinema? Cheap meal (not wanting to spend much as saving for a first summer sun holiday in 6 years). Just need inspiration to make sure we don’t waste the night!

footflaps

Cheap meal? More social than cinema.

Although that reminds me, must go and see Wolf of Wall Street with the wife this WE…..

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Jesus wept.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

In the spirit of an earlier thread, can I be the first to suggest that you take her up the OXO Tower?

Junkyard
    Free Member

In times like this what I do is discuss it with them and not the internet

wiggles
    Free Member

dark lay-by and/or forest carpark

matt_outandabout

In times like this what I do is discuss it with them and not the internet

johndoh
    Free Member

@junkyard, I would but she’s at friends with our kids and won’t be back till late.

bearnecessities

Coke & hookers, a remarkably versatile option.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

I can recommend taking the wife up the Oxo Tower, great reviews

Oxo Tower reviews

twinw4ll
    Free Member

Give her a list of menial tasks, then fk off down the pub with her mates.

Junkyard
    Free Member

In times like this what I do is discuss it with text them and not the internet

Happy Now 😉

if you can drink as little as me then beers is the cheapest option ….then again you have to talk to them all night if you choose that option

househusband
    Free Member

Cheap hotel and baby oil.

‘Tis what I’d do with your wife.

(Sorry.)

johndoh
    Free Member

In times like this what I do is discuss it with text them and not the internet
    Happy Now

She’s halfway through a three hour drive back from our friends. I’d rather not text her.

Marin
    Free Member

Alcopops then bus shelter.
    Or aperitifs in boozer, cheap meal, digestifs in boozer. Get a bit drunk and have a laugh.

wiggles
    Free Member

coolhandluke – Member
    I can recommend taking the wife up the Oxo Tower, great reviews

Oxo Tower reviews

Genuinely thought “taking her up the Oxo tower was a euphemism when it was first mentioned…

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Feign an interest in a local club and attend their AGM, say the fly tiers guild or corduroy society?

MoreCashThanDash

Cheap hotel and baby oil.

‘Tis what I ‘d do with your wife

😉

nicko74

Quiet bar for a couple of hours and a spot of cheap dinner. Tbh, just sitting without the kids/ TV/ something you have to do distracting you is actually quite refreshing. You’d be amazed at what you might learn about the OH.

aracer
    Free Member

So she says. She’s actually just cleaning off the baby oil.

seavers
    Free Member

Genuinely thought “taking her up the Oxo tower was a euphemism when it was first mentioned…

Of course it is…has to be! I would rather just say OXO?! Before I ask her if I can F her in the A.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

are you SURE it’s love….

zippykona

If we had a baby sitter my ex used to love me taking her up the gary. On a Friday she would delight in me giving her a creamy boona up there.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Garibaldi-Pub/318681841514686?

Rscott
    Free Member

I took my Lass out for a snowboard lesson (I went skiing) then we had a cheep meal. fantastic night both enjoyed it but it was a little pricy, fully intend on doing it again though

bikebouy
    Free Member

Awe first time off in 6years, dear God treat her to something really really special. You don’t have to go far or do much (on a budget) but for suggestions other than “beer/pub/cinema/OXO Tower” ya need to give us at least some idea of where you live (not your address mateyboy)

I’ll start with a romantic picnic in the park early evening champers, canapés, flowers, music etc. then meander to a Gallery or Club or a long walk by a River ending up at a secluded Pub then a few cocktails all making sure you devote your time to Her and not yourself.
    Taxi home.

HTH 😀

johndoh
    Free Member

Live in Yorkshire, had nights ‘off’ together before but always had plans. This one was sprung on us (friend offered to look after the girls). Only have from about 7.30pm till midnight latest, obviously don’t have use of our house…

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

I took the missus up the OXO Tower once, it was a little cramped but had a cracking view.

gordimhor

Johndoh you’re going out with the sexiest funniest woman ever and she thinks you’re the dogs dangly bits .Relax and have a great time.

wrightyson
    Free Member

I’ve not read any of the above (apart from op) but my mrs always says if I wanted to sit and watch a film in silence I could do that on my own, so what’s the point in two of us doing that?…

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Night out with my wife, what to do?’ is closed to new replies.