• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • nicked frame
  • cycleworlduk
    Free Member

i got this from one of my suppliers this morning…
    “Could you please be on the lookout for a 2011 Black/Silver BB30 Kharma Frame that was stolen from James Stewart yesterday in London outside Mosquito Cycles.

Whilst he was sat in the car, 2 youths on a scooter must have been watching him place his samples in the boot, and once he went around the car to get in, they opened the boot and grabbed what they could and sped off. He did give chase but they quickly out manoeuvred him and were gone.

The items stolen were, the frame, Frame number KUR03BMWC100178, Seatpost and clamp, without the saddle clamp components.

Please be aware that someone may approach you for the items that they didn’t manage to take: Assembly items from the top of the seat post (possibly even the full seat post) Forks and headset.

Also they may not be aware of the fact that it is a BB30 frame, so may be looking for a BB30 adaptor, if they have the intelligence to work that out????

A reward will be offered for any information that leads to the return of the frame.”

if anyone sees owt let me know…we could spilt the reward! 😆

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘nicked frame’ is closed to new replies.