Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Nick Griffin to attend Garden Party at Buckingham Palace this Summer
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Lordy, this is going to be another shitstorm isn't it? Or is it a storm in a proverbial when we're all worried about more important events in South Africa 🙂 I wonder if he'll get to meet the Queen. I suppose he and Phil the Greek have quite a bit in common?

sharkbait
    Free Member

Hopefully he's there as either an archery target, roll of bog paper or doormat (in order of preference).

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

He's there after nominating himself, his wife and two children; which he's entitled to do on account of him being an MEP an all that good stuff.

He's been quoted on the radio as saying that "…the sky won't fall in."

willard

I'll bet Prince Philip is warming up the shotguns as we speak.

highclimber
    Free Member

Maybe the corgis will maul him half to death and Old Phil will have to put him out of his misery with his elephant gun…!

oddjob
    Free Member

I wonder if Harry will dig out the nazi costume again in his honour…

midlifecrashes

I went last year. Once he's through the gates, no-one will pay him a blind bit of notice. There's a separate tent for her Maj, which he is unlikely to be invited to, and others who she greets are chosen at the last minute by courtiers and equerries, who have a quick chat to make sure she's not about to meet a nutter. Last year, there was a huge thunderstorm and huge hail fell, and it all got a bit muddled, with everybody being invited into the nearest shelter, so plenty ended up in the royal and diplomatic tents who might not have been otherwise. Brenda was shuttled back inside in a Landy, and lots of us got to see various bits of the palace we weren't expecting. They don't allow you to take your own cameras in either. Very nice cake btw.

BigDummy
    Free Member

I keep reading the "mormons coming to tea" thread as "MORONS coming to tea".

But that's this thread. Hey ho.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I keep reading the "mormons coming to tea" thread as "MORONS coming to tea".

Me too 🙂

konabunny
    Free Member

Nick Griffin's a bit passe, now, isn't he?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I'll bet Prince Philip is warming up the shotguns as we speak.

I thought they would have lots in common…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Nick Griffin to attend Garden Party at Buckingham Palace this Summer’ is closed to new replies.