Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 89 total)
  • Nice one Lance!! (great pics)
  • sputnik
    Free Member

At the recent Tour of California this clown tried to be funny.
    At the TdF there is always a Red Devil, he’s about as famous as the race.
    Anyway, this clown/clone thought it would be funny to use a ‘syringe fork’.
    Think he was having a go at Floyd Landis’s return after drug ban.
    Lance didn’t like it and this was the result:

Looks to me like Lance can make a comeback as a rugby player with a shove off like that!
    Nice one old boy.
    To be fair he and rest of Astana was protecting the race leader and eventual winner Levi Leipheimer.
    When demonstrators or fans get to close they can cause a serious crash.

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

So Lance assaults this guy and you applaud him?. Wonder why Lance felt the need to react so violently. Does human growth hormone make you more aggressive?

tails
    Free Member

well its clear that fat chopper has never used a bike. innocent until proven guilty

sputnik
    Free Member

GNRGNR, he didn’t assault him now did he?
    Looks more like self defence to me.
    Idiot was far to close to the riders.

MrNutt
    Free Member

attention seeker pushed into pile of foam.

is there anymore to this story?

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

No, I think that’s pretty obviously assault.

ted850
    Free Member

gnargnar is almost making himself sound guilty of something!!

Good on ya Lance, I can’t believe people don’t lose their rag with em more often!!

bigrich

i think he was doing it for the fat lads protection.

i bet he gets sued, mind you.

taxi25
    Free Member

Assault!!! If that fat jerk had come near me on a bike he would have Known what an assault is.You can be against drugs in cycling and you can be a ****t that guy the latter.

sputnik
    Free Member

MrNutt,it is not foam, it is snow (on mountain pass in California). 😛

crazy-legs

That’s not assault. Happens all the time in the Tour and big stage races, fans get way too close or try and join in, the riders will quite happily resort to a shove to get them out the way.

richpips
    Free Member

Lucky he didn’t get a punch in the face.

Keva
    Free Member

what’s wrong with that ? knobber approaches with big spikey weapon and ends up getting pushed on to his fat ar$e. shame he didn’t stab himself in the eye really.

well done Lance.

sputnik
    Free Member

Here is the Tour de France orignal.

He has been dressing up as a devil at the TdF since 1993.
    He lives in a camper van for the 3 weeks of the tour.
    According to sources he smells a bit, not washing the devil suit for 3 weeks and running around in the sun!
    Apparently you smell him before you see him…

MrNutt
    Free Member

its foam sily, that picture is quite obviously taken during the ibiza party foam wrestling stage of the TdF.

Dougal
    Free Member

Best bit about that set of photos is Chris Horner and Andy Schleck cracking up in the background.

mikey74
    Free Member

That settles it. I’ve always had my suspiscions but that confirms it:

GNARGNAR is the complete and utter moron.

Good going Lance.

vdubber67
    Free Member

That red devil has mucho levitation skills methinks…

lyons
    Free Member

the red devil made me chuckle. Great photo. As for that t!@t in yellow, he got what he deserved.

Gary_C

No wonder the red devil is jumping.

It looks like he’s got a spike stuck up his @rse

RudeBoy
    Free Member

That Devil pic is fantastic.

Richyb
    Free Member

I reckon it’s a pity lance can’t see the funny side of this guy or even just ignore him.

I’ve read all lances books, the kimmage book, the pantani book, the Simpson book, the wiggins book and the miller book, and am of the opinion that lance didn’t win all his tours without the help of drugs.

molgrips
    Free Member

‘Roid rage – nuff said.

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

mikey74 –

That settles it. I’ve always had my suspiscions but that confirms it:

GNARGNAR is the complete and utter moron.

Good going Lance.

For being able to recognise assault when it is applauded in front of me? If a fan runs on to the pitch during a game of football and a player punches him is that not assault? If a rally driver gets out of his car and punches a spectator, is that not assault? If a basketball player runs into the stands and starts punching a fan is that not assault?

The problem here is a marshalling one, if the guy was putting the dope fiends…sorry I mean racers in jeopardy how come everyone else managed to ride past him safely but Lance decided to strike him?

If you could detach your lips from Lance’s nut-sack then you would see that he was dirty. He’s just been clever enough to stay ahead of ped detection technologies. All you are doing is defending a cheat for striking a spectator who was making a point about doping in a sport which has been ruined by doping. But what would I know, I am ‘the complete and utter moron’ after all.

samuri
    Free Member

That’s a big pile of crack in case the riders need a quick pep up.

kennyp
    Free Member

Personally I’d love to have seen Lance get off the bike and thump the guy. And Gnargnar, you’re calling the man who is probably the most tested athlete on the planet a cheat despite the fact there’s not a shred of decent evidence against him. Sounds like you fall into the “he can’t be that good therefore he must be a cheat” camp.

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

kennyp – . And Gnargnar, you’re calling the man who is probably the most tested athlete on the planet a cheat despite the fact there’s not a shred of decent evidence against him. Sounds like you fall into the “he can’t be that good therefore he must be a cheat” camp.

No, I am in the “He’s on human growth hormone camp”.

theboatman
    Free Member

Christ there are some cry babies on here, it’s a little bit of drama and no one got hurt. Great pic’s, and it all adds to the spectacle, I’m all for it.

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

theboatman

I’m all for it.

I wonder can the powers that be arrange so that the spectators are allowed to punch cyclists without fear of prosecution? That would be great!

theboatman
    Free Member

Could you get them all to do it in fancy dress? That would be even better 😉

jimthesaint

The fat ****t that Lance slapped was wearing black and yellow, the corporate colours of the Livestrong Foundation, the chunky fellow also had Liveclean on his cape.

He was not trying to make a general statement about drug use in cycling but was instead having a personal pop at Lance and the charity that he formed.

So GNARGNAR still keen to stick up for a d1ckhead who thinks it’s OK to belittle the work of charity that is trying to stop the awful suffering that cancer inflicts on people? Or do you still think it’s wrong that a man that nearly died of cancer should take offence when a moron mocks a charity that is trying eradicate the disease?

aracer
    Free Member

the man who is probably the most tested athlete on the planet

Apart from the fact that he’s not, Marion Jones was also one of the most tested athletes in the planet.

james
    Free Member

“Could you get them all to do it in fancy dress?”

I thought they already did .. ?

sodafarls
    Free Member

So GNARGNAR still keen to stick up for a d1ckhead who thinks it’s OK to belittle the work of charity

So jim the saint,you still feel like it’s ok to stick up for a dickhead who think’s it’s ok to support wholeheartedly a president that brought

awful suffering

on say, several million people?

Who gives a **** whether he’s a druggie king of of sport or not? He’s a bellend of the highest order. Pull your head out of your little asshole world and get your priorities straight.

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

jim the saint – Member
    The fat ****t that Lance slapped was wearing black and yellow, the corporate colours of the Livestrong Foundation, the chunky fellow also had Liveclean on his cape.

He was not trying to make a general statement about drug use in cycling but was instead having a personal pop at Lance and the charity that he formed.

So GNARGNAR still keen to stick up for a d1ckhead who thinks it’s OK to belittle the work of charity that is trying to stop the awful suffering that cancer inflicts on people? Or do you still think it’s wrong that a man that nearly died of cancer should take offence when a moron mocks a charity that is trying eradicate the disease?

So it’s incidental that he had a fork with syringes for prongs? Perhaps he was of the opinion that Lance would not have been able to establish charitable foundations in his own name without the money, fame and influence he had amassed by cheating at cycling. Just his opinion of course.

The guy probably is an asshole, but Lance clearly assaults him going by those photographs. Does the fact that you establish a charity mean you can ride around punching people? Regardless of whether or not Armstrong is a cheat, he hasn’t exactly been shy of the limelight. This is part of the baggage that comes with being famous, and in all probability – a cheat to boot. When some celebrity goes berserk and lashes out against the paparazzi people generally lack sympathy for the winging bastards. I dont see much difference here.

Imo, he is a cheat. I am not alone in thinking this. Innocent until proven guilty? Oj was never convicted of murder…….Michael Jackson was never convicted of child molestation….Mengele was never convicted of war crimes…dum dee dum dee dee.

sodafarls
    Free Member

jimthesaint

sodafarls – Is this the same Lance Armstrong that has gone on the record with his support of Barrack Obama?

Oh and the same Lance Armstrong that after a meeting with Bush to discuss health care and cancer research stated that he may one day pursue a career in politics but that his views are much more left wing than George W?

sodafarls
    Free Member

“Armstrong in a recent interview laid out his views on a number of issues, describing himself as “against mixing up state and Church, not keen on guns, pro women’s right to choose. And very anti war in Iraq,” (commondreams.org)

You know what, i’ll admit to being wrong on this occasion. Sorry.

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

sodafarls – Member
    “Armstrong in a recent interview laid out his views on a number of issues, describing himself as “against mixing up state and Church, not keen on guns, pro women’s right to choose. And very anti war in Iraq,” (commondreams.org)

You know what, i’ll admit to being wrong on this occasion. Sorry.

So what you are saying is he is just a hypocritical bastard who would sell out his principals at the drop of a dollar for publicity by sucking up to a callous evil and misguided piece of shite like W?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Lance Armstrong = very clever self-publicist, who knows exactly how to gain the attention he wants.

Cancer charidee? Very worthy. Good on him. I’d support that.

The ‘drugs’ thing? Hmm, what you afraid of, Lance?

Hanging around with Bush, then ‘supporting’ O’Barmy? Bumlicker…

Don’t like him. Don’t like his face.

There’s something not right about LA; something sinister.

And I don’t mean he’s Left-Handed.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘Nice one Lance!! (great pics)’ is closed to new replies.