Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Nice jump bike video – and my son's in it!
  • MaryHinge
    Free Member

Jump Bike Video

Scroll down the page to get to the video.

Jesse Jones – that’s my boy.

Wish I had 1% of his ability! He gets it all from his mum!

Digger90
    Free Member

That’s a pretty cool video.

Wicked riding.

grim168
    Free Member

Excellent vid. Makes me feel old which I am 😥 I wish I was that age again with more balls than brains. You must be proud.

robidoo
    Free Member

I like it alot!

spindi
    Free Member

Very nice indeed.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Love it! 8)

fourcrossjohn
    Free Member

I’ll forward this post to Nico as me and him are in contact.

MaryHinge
    Free Member

Cheers guys.

Proud dad here 🙂

Diane
    Free Member

Nice 🙂

ahwiles
    Free Member

well Mary, get yourself a jump-bike and join in. i saw loads of fun lines at that ‘park that an old giffer should be able to work up to.

don’t expect to be launching flares out of the quarter pipe any time soon, do expect to feel like a fish out of water the first time you ride around, don’t be surprised when you realise how much you’ve learned in only a few months time.

what are you waiting for?

(your son has bags of skill and makes it look easy – he might not be a good teacher as he has no idea how tricky it really is)

meehaja
    Free Member

I used to know a girl from Wirksworth..

HermanShake
    Free Member

Inspiring stuff! I still don’t get how people make the progression from smaller doubles to huge committed sets? There seems to be a “click” and progression occurs. I guess it’s the old practise, practise… Anyone made the transition here?

MaryHinge
    Free Member

I’m far too old for that type of jumpy malarkey. And I just realised you called me an old giffer 😥

OK with jumps and modest drops on the trails, but all that height and gaps and hard landings……nooooo! Don’t want to add any more injuries to the list!

I taught him all he knows…..blah…. err….not 🙂

marka.
    Free Member

I was feeling fairly pleased with myself since I managed to get both wheels off the ground for a nanosecond or two on the bike this morning. Now I’m not quite so smug 🙁 🙂

Ace video and huge amounts of talent.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Nice jump bike video – and my son's in it!’ is closed to new replies.