Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Nice jugs! Tasty blonde content
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Jugs of beer, that is.

Let the frothing commence!

😉

jota180
    Free Member

On the other hand, I suspect she doesn’t ‘suffer’ being referred to as ‘babe’

wrecker
    Free Member

Wonder why she complained?

Cougar

I’d have just removed the offending masthead and put a home-made one in its place. “Yes, I’ll have a pint of ‘Moaning Minister’ please, barkeep.”

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

I’d suggest they take this one off the menu as it’s obviously caused offence.
    In its place, I’d suggest they offer a local speciallity from the Dog & Partridge at Tosside… Ewe Tosser

jota180
    Free Member

She’s what my old dad would have called ‘severe’

donsimon
    Free Member

During business questions on Thursday, Ms Green, Stretford and Urmston MP, said she had only just learned of it, but felt it should be removed because it had “a picture of a nearly naked woman on the tap”.

Best ban beaches and swimming pools too. 🙄

algarvebairn
    Free Member

Fiddling while Rome burns.

The economy is in crisis, we’re apparently looking over the precipice into the abyss and the great elected choose to piss their debating time away arguing about the drink in the bar. Magic.

cranberry
    Free Member

Ms Green really is a humourless sort. She thinks by throwing about this well loved ale will deflect from her own failings. Failings that include failing to declare her financial interests properly. After all she has been censured for not mentioning her Union sponsorship.

Top Totty, first arrived at the strangers bar in 2007 as a guest beer, and was sold out within 3 days. It has been a finalist in the National Beer Awards and is a fine brew. Ms Green obviously wouldn’t know this given that she boasts that she hasn’t set foot in the Stranger’s Bar in year and a half since she was elected. In may ways that tells us everything we need to know.

This sort of knee-jerk Puritanism does more to damage the cause of equality than a thousand beer labels”, he said. “It suggests that to be in favour of equality you must indulge in dour-faced, insult-searching misery.

MEP Mike Nattrass

Spot on!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

The economy is in crisis, we’re apparently looking over the precipice into the abyss and the great elected choose to piss their debating time away arguing about the drink in the bar. Magic.

Ms Green obviously wouldn’t know this given that she boasts that she hasn’t set foot in the Stranger’s Bar in year and a half since she was elected. In may ways that tells us everything we need to know.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

perhaps rather than being removed it only prompted the members to pop along and sample it quicker

Sancho
    Free Member

I just wish for once someone would stop and turnaround and tell the miserable cow that no it wont be removed, its offensive to her, but she is the minority and as its a democratic place it will stay, same as with the whole rubbish about being called babe, etc.

just because of one complaint or comment nothing should be changed, maybe the complainant can be encouraged to get a shag and that might put a smile on her face, though I’m not volunteering for that job.

woody2000

They’d best not go anywhere near the Cock O’ The North bar, he has a penchant for naming his beers a little, erm, provocatively 🙂

Cock O’ The North

nealglover
    Free Member

Sancho is spot on.

Why is it that all of a sudden, one complaint is enough to get something changed.

Presumably, every other person who has been in that bar since 2007 doesn’t have an issue with the beer.

So how come her miserable opinion is considered more important than everyone else’s ??

nonk
    Free Member

i did hear one back bencher said something along the lines of “miserable cow”

i think he was about right.

miketually
    Free Member

The local beer that our MP got into the bar as a guest ale was their fastest ever selling, apparently 🙂

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Nice jugs! Tasty blonde content’ is closed to new replies.