Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Nice Hotel in Paris – recommendations…
  • the-muffin-man

As title!

Not mega expensive, but we don’t want to slum it as its for our 25th wedding anniversary (although our daughter is coming along too!).

Ta.

JulianA
    Free Member

We loved Hotel Le Sainte-Beuve. Small rooms but oh so chichi. Nice walk to the Seine through Les Jardins du Luxembourg and on or a short ride on the Metro. Parking will be expensive, but that’s capital cities for you. Good restaurants around. I don’t think anything decent in Paris is going to be cheap!

Have a great trip!

the-muffin-man

bump!

globalti
    Free Member

Take a hankie to cover your nose against the stink of urine in the Metro and blinkers to prevent you seeing the graffitti and the peeling, crumbling un-maintained public infrastructure.

nemesis
    Free Member

I’ve stayed here and thought it was very good.

http://www.radissonblu.com/hotel-pariseiffel

Not directly central but close enough that it doesn’t matter (and you can use a velib to ride in along the bank of the Seine) and the Eiffel Tower is right in your line of sight from the hotel.

curiousyellow
    Free Member

Have you considered a nice AirBnB apartment/house? I recently went to Paris and was pretty impressed with how it worked. It forced me to get out and explore, and put some thought into where we ate.

thehustler
    Free Member

Stayed in the Novotel a couple of years ago, was very nice, and pretty close to alot of the tourist stuff.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Nice Hotel in Paris – recommendations…’ is closed to new replies.