Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • NHL 2017-18 Thread
  • SaxonRider

I know that this thread will likely be dominated by Pigface and me, but here’s a go anyway. Apologies to the rest of you British, who fail to grasp the happiness hockey can bring. 😛

Winnipeg is off to a decent start. I love what they managed to do against Carolina. I have to admit, though, Darling’s goaltending in the game was remarkable!

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQImLRKMFlI[/video]

Other teams I will watching with interest are:

Montreal Canadiens (of course)
    Toronto Maple Leafs

SaxonRider

I’m bumping this for the evening crowd. I know there are a few hockey fans on here…

alwillis

Following the Canuks through the 5 min NHL video highlights over breakfast.

A promising start, but not going to be a vintage season by the looks of the first few home games…

sweaman2
    Free Member

Go Flames Go – I don’t really support the Flames but living in Calgary I also have little choice. The big story though is probably off ice with a will they won’t they get a new rink and if not what will they do…

I suspect their on ice performance will be the usual desperate attempt to make the play-offs followed by a hasty exit. They have however already beaten the Ducks for the first time in decades so a somewhat promising start.

sboardman

#GoAvsGo – the “it can’t possibly be as bad as last season” edition.

knightrider3
    Free Member

Good start for the Jets… It’ll be interesting to see how the Vegas Knights do in their first ever season… 😐

Pigface
    Free Member

Well as the Sabres just won their first game I am anticipating another rubbish season.

Leafs look good, VGK will be interesting.

Penguins getting smashed in first game was a shock.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘NHL 2017-18 Thread’ is closed to new replies.