Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • NFL fans
  • rOcKeTdOg

Looking forward to today for ages

Go Redskins!

Who’d u fancy for the Lombardy trophy?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Stevenage.

MrSynthpop
    Free Member

Heart says Dolphins head says Green Bay, possibly also New England or even New Orleans despite the loss as i think they will sort out their line play as the season goes on.

Think your ‘skins will be held back by the QB situation, Rex is unpredictable and Beck is grade-A useless as he fears contact.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Vancouver cos they f**ked up against Boston last seas….

Sorry, wrong sport.

themountaingoat
    Free Member

London Monarchs

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Live tonight from, erm, 0100 on C4. Cowboys at Jets. Can’t think who I’d like to see lose more. 😀

rOcKeTdOg

You mean ch4

Carlson too!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

*whistles nonchalantly*

rOcKeTdOg

😉

CaptJon
    Free Member

Well Colts fans have got to be hoping for a miracle for Payton’s neck. Currently getting hammered by the Texans.

CountZero

I always have a vague hope that this year might be the one for the Seahawks.

yossarian
    Free Member

Watching ravens v steelers at the mo, 21-7 to the ravens at halftime. Would love to see the dolphins win it but it’s way too early to be backing anyone.

rOcKeTdOg

Steelers are getting slaughtered, i remember when flacco was a rookie, looking much more confident throwing behind Rices running…and Ricky willisms is getting high (but not in the Ricky Williams sense. 🙂 )

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Rebuilding season or four for the Steelers oi tink.

tomsk01
    Free Member

Another season where the Titans do well enough to get everyone’s hopes up until about half way through when they decide they cant be bothered after all

Hadge
    Free Member

Can’t wait see the Cowboys hopefully do the business tonight but it’ll be tough against the Jets.

molgrips
    Free Member

So I could in theory watch NFL from mid afternoon until the small hours, then turn over for the rugby. If I catch my sleep in the daytime I could be watching sport every waking hour! Brilliant!

PS GO PACK GO!

t-obias
    Free Member

Hoping for the Dolphins to do really well this year but previous seasons have taught me better…..

Don’t like the Cowboys much but I hope they hammer the Jets:-)

CaptJon
    Free Member

How about them Bills!?

loddrik
    Free Member

GB for the ‘bowl. Though Brady looks back to his best and may have a say in the matter.

nicko74

Jeez, the Bills are looking like playoff material; I’m gutted that I’m out of town when the Bills are playing the Redskins. Last time I saw the ‘skins was in about 1987 in Wembley I think

CaptJon
    Free Member

Loddrik – Brady had four interceptions last night!

loddrik
    Free Member

Really??! I recorded it all and haven’t watched it yet. Oh dear…

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘NFL fans’ is closed to new replies.