Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Nextday tyres – Great customer service
  • jfb01
    Free Member

Bought some Maxxiss Aspen tyres from Nextday tyres ,found one of them had a small hole in the side wall ,phoned them up ,nice chat , sent the tyre
    back Wednesday & the replacement arrived Saturday.
    Really impressed with their service & attitude ,so I thought I would share it.

joemacca51
    Free Member

Top bloke, great service! 😀

jfb01
    Free Member

Glad some one else thinks so too.I just found them by chance when doing a google search for tyres.

barn
    Free Member

Faultless family business.
    Spread the word, they are great.

flap_jack
    Free Member

+1

DaveE

+1 Had problem with a tyre, emailed Steve and next day replacement arrived with packaging for return.

timmys

+1 Had problem with a tyre, emailed Steve and next day replacement arrived with packaging for return.

Exactly the experience I had.

rollindoughnut
    Free Member

Experienced fantastic service from them too, actually next day! Only place I look now. Plus it’s a really well laid out website with excellent close up pics of treads and comparitive charts of various model options.
    Nice when someone really gets it right.

Drac

Yup great place and impeccable timing they gave me a discount just as I was ready for new CX tyres.

duir
    Free Member

Yes they are superb and some of the cheapest around. I know it’s not their fault but it is robbery with violence for manufactures to charge £40-£50 for a bloody cycle tyre.

Rip off Britain.

mikey74
    Free Member

Yeah, £90 for a set of Conti Barons is ridiculous. Are there any european websites that do them cheaper?

spanishfly
    Free Member

Again supberb service with every order I have placed

Stoner
    Free Member

Ive never heard of them. Off for a shufty,…

fontmoss
    Free Member

^ what he said

EDIT: No challenge tyres 🙁

nealy
    Free Member

I ordered my first tyre from them recently and it arrived the next day :ronseal:

Also they’ve got 10% off orders over £50 this month using code NEXTDAY29

boltonjon

Good advice – just ordered!!!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Nextday tyres – Great customer service’ is closed to new replies.