Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Next years big holiday, recommend me a destination please
  • coolhandluke
    Free Member

We’re thinking Thailand. A few days in Bangkok, then some place else after that,

We’ve done Ko Samui and Phuket, but about 10 and 12 years ago.

Pattaya? Hua Hin, ? Malaysia perhaps or Vietnam?

July / August next year.

nickjb
    Free Member

July/August I’d consider the east coast of Malaysia. It pretty much shuts down the rest of the year and there’s some great unspoilt bits. We’re back to Thailand this Jan, starting around Krabi for beaches and sea then heading North into the jungle for a bit of wildlife.

restless
    Free Member

We are going to California. A week at Disney and that area, followed by a week on the beach at san diego 😀

spud-face

go exotic?

Swelper
    Free Member

Went to Peru with CTS. what a holiday. Expensive but worth every penny. Depends on yr budget really

jambalaya
    Free Member

Vietnam – fabulous. Search on here there are a few threads. North and Central are best IMO
    Ankor Wat in Cambodia for 3 days – can be blindingly hot (ie 40), have a bad feeling it’s July/Aug
    Week in Borneo – Rainforest Lodge, Kinabatangan River, Sipadan if you dive – easiest to access via Malaysia direct to Sandacan
    Lots of budget airlines so easy to get around once you’ve done the long haul

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Next years big holiday, recommend me a destination please’ is closed to new replies.