Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • PSA Next Week at Lidl
  • Sandwich

It's cycling essentials time from 23 July. Lidl Goodies

CountZero

Oooh goody, they've got the cheap track pumps back. My 22 year old Specialized pump's on it's last legs. Think I'll buy two of those at that price. The shoes and socks look tempting, too; I need some new spud shoes for my road SS.
    Thanks for flagging that up.

Dimmadan
    Free Member

Those track pumps are great. I have 3. The shoes have the be the heaviest shoes I have ever picked up.

monkeychild
    Free Member

Need some of them there leggings for when it gets colder.

DezB
    Free Member

Great! Some more L&R specific socks.
    And cheap WD40 to spray over my Superstar bottom bracket.

BigJohn

I have the shoes and they're my favourite riding shoes. Comfortable and very stiff soles.

The only downside is once they get wet, they stay wet. They take days to dry out.

mikee
    Free Member

mate of mine bought a pair of generailzed shoes £60
    exactly the same as my aldi £8 (down from £12) ones
    same mouldings stitching the lot

mudshark
    Free Member

Will I have one of those pumps as a spare and think it's rather poor! Paid £3 I think so don't really mind but would never have it as my only pump.

tinsy
    Free Member

The bike hangars looks good too….

I got the helmet (+3 more for wife and kids), its well ventilated, fits quite nice and is pretty adjustable, might get another as a spare as I am due a massive off.

oldfart

I wouldn't bother with the track pump .I couldn't get mine to work despite taking it apart and checking everything and the shoes took them back they were agony !

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘PSA Next Week at Lidl’ is closed to new replies.