Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • NEWish BIKE (humuhumu – nukunuku – apua ' a content)
  • qwerty
    Free Member

Now completed 😀

It started off from a pair of Campag hubs i got given and which sat in the tool box for around a year in case my CX bike went the way of the gears. Then whilst cruising a phat thread i found a Humu frame that was available, but a bit big (stand over a bit large but reach spot on). Some ebay purchases later and a good rummage of my parts bin has now spawned this cruiser. Its got my first set of wheels that i’ve fully built myself without the aid of my wheel guru mate Mark, so far they seem pretty true. Built for comfort 😉

If anyone has any helicopter tape 15″ x 3″ (or 14″ x 1″ minimum) & a headtube cable rub piece please email me – its in my profile. Ta

:mrgreen:

rOcKeTdOg

what’s going on with the extending forks under the headtube thing?

thepodge
    Free Member

I was just about to ask the same thing

qwerty
    Free Member

what’s going on with the extending forks under the headtube thing?

yea i know – they’re Kona P2s – i think it was a dodgy idea to suspension correct them prior to someone at Kona realising they’re fugly and that lengthening both stanchions would be a betterer idea! Anyways its a good place to mount the Skully front light!

mamadirt
    Free Member

Mmmmm, nice – I want one 😛 .

runs off to search for a 16″er . . . who cares about standover clearance . . .

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Yeah I can see that buzzing around town on summer days, winking at the girls in the park 🙂

qwerty
    Free Member

winking at the girls in the park

😯

* checks flies *

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘NEWish BIKE (humuhumu – nukunuku – apua ' a content)’ is closed to new replies.