Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • New York
  • white101

It's the good lady's trip to New York soon for her 40th, she going with pals and I'm doing (a lot) some groundwork for her. She fancies one of these bus tour hop on hop off things to help them get around (gets lost in shopping centres very easily) I've had a look at these:

http://www.citysightsny.com/tourpage.php?item=SNY

And they seem ok, recommends always help though, so if anybody has any ideas or experience I'd be grateful.

UncleFred
    Free Member

Did the Gray line one the 1st time we went. Really helped to get our bearings and got some real good hints and tips from the entertaining guides. Buy the tickets from the guys on the street as they have the special offers, we got a 48 hour ticket for the price of a 24 hour one and then they gave us an extra 12 hours on top. Used the buses instead of the metro and cabs.

andygreener

Done this a couple if times, great fun each time and you learn something new everytime if the guides are different. One of the best things you can do in the city I feel. You get to see places you may not have thought about and the hopperbility is that's an actual word is great too. Make sure you try the different routes etc. I think they run till about 11 or even 12 in the evenings.

iain1775
    Free Member

cant recommend bus tour for New York (prob only city weve been to where we didnt do one) but the boat trip that goes all the way round Manhattan Island is very good

Flash
    Free Member

I love New York

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘New York’ is closed to new replies.