Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • New Year's Eve come down…
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

Not had a come down like this since I was in my 20s ! ( comedowns in those days may have been caused by disco biscuits)

Me and the mrs had a great night out which resulted in far to much alcohol and going to bed far to late.

Spent the day feeling crap, ratty with the kids and not looking forward to work at 7.30 tomorrow morning.

Boo hoo hoo

Anyone else got a comedown ?

zippykona

No but just starting on my 3rd cold in a month.

rOcKeTdOg

I was in bed by 10pm, rode the bike early next day. Only downer was that I kept thinking it was Saturday & got annoyed that today isn’t Sunday

Pook

I’m working today and after 10 days playing with my little boy none stop I’m on a downer.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it hasn’t shifted………

hatter

Had friends staying over, didn’t get drunk but I think I’m still very much feeling the effects of the weapons-grade fryup I served up yesterday morning *Burp!*

Still worth it though I tell you!

wilburt
    Free Member

Sounds pretty grim( going out getting lathered etc) does it put you off for next year?

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

wilburt – Member

Sounds pretty grim( going out getting lathered etc) does it put you off for next year?

NO ! Id do it all again tonight if I had half a chance…One day Ill be old (41 now) and I wont be able to do anything apart from piss and shit my pants ! Told you I was happy today

dux
    Free Member

Yeah i hear you, still feeling the effects of way to many beers and a very late night. Yesterday was a right off and still tired today.

On the flip side though, i’m off to Amsterdam on Monday

fasthaggis

One day Ill be old (41 now) and I wont be able to do anything apart from piss and shit my pants !

Most of your threads arrive like a fart in the STW lift,so I think you are right on track.Get your order in early

RAGGATIP
    Free Member

I’ve completely lost track of the days. I thought yesterday was Friday so I watched 13 Assassins which didn’t finish until late and then I started sexting some crazy south american girl I know. So didn’t start sleeping until 2’ish. Only realised it was Friday when my alarm went off (which it doesnt on weekends) so I am now feigning illness. Phoned in sick and now have to follow through with my early morning texts.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘New Year's Eve come down…’ is closed to new replies.