Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • New XTR availability? Feb?
  • Chainline
    Free Member

When is the new XTR out? Is it Feb??

I wanna go 1 x 10…

handyman153
    Free Member

If you want an exact answer

We have got a full groupset on order for a customer.
    We are expecting it around 20th September. But that was for pre-orders so not sure about exact dates for full availability.

Cheers
    Josh..

snakebite
    Free Member

My stuff is due into the shop in October, which doesn't leave long to save 😯

Dibbs
    Free Member

I was talking to the Shimano/Madison rep yesterday, he said that stuff was already starting to come through.

njee20
    Free Member

From the Madison trade website:

Cassette: 12/10
    Rear mech: 18/10
    Chain: 12/10
    Shifters: 18/10

toons
    Free Member

Njee20 what about pedals and brakes?

njee20
    Free Member

The race style brakes are 17/11, don't know the part number for the trail ones.

Pedals are 11/10 for the non caged ones, cages ones are 6/12.

sam42
    Free Member

ooooh right around student loan time…
    *goes off to beat self with big stick and repeat "i do not need new xtr" mantra*

Mister-P
    Free Member

I was talking to the Shimano/Madison rep yesterday, he said that stuff was already starting to come through.

Really? There is none on the stock list I am looking at.

Chainline
    Free Member

cranks….cranks….2 x 10 crank specifically….I like the fact they have done 2×10 but with a standard bolt pattern giving maximum flexibility over ring choice, oh and its pretty and light and all that stuff 😀

Mister-P
    Free Member

Nick, trail brakes are M985BLF and M985BLR. Although a whippet like you has no interest in those I am sure.

For double cranks the earliest could be mid October if you are very lucky but more likely mid December.

Bikepimp
    Free Member

Yeah the new groupset looks sooooo sweet 🙂 Chainreactioncycles have all the new components listed!

Mister-P
    Free Member

Listed but not in stock.

njee20
    Free Member

Nick, trail brakes are M985BLF and M985BLR. Although a whippet like you has no interest in those I am sure.

I searched on 'BRM985' only looked like the race ones, or are they a different part number? Tried the obvious permutations!

Our dealer site just shows 'contact your telesales rep for availability' on the 2×10 cranks, that'll be December then for us I guess Mark!?

Mister-P
    Free Member

BRM985 is the caliper only, the race and trail brake use the same caliper but with a different pad and lever.

If it is not showing a date then it could actually be later than December Nick.

sillyoldman

Trail brake is 988 and due mid-November

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘New XTR availability? Feb?’ is closed to new replies.