Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • New wheels
  • muttley109
    Free Member

As you can see I need a new wheel! I might as well use the opportunity to get a nice shiny new pair of wheels.

First thoughts are some of them new 35w hopes but I thought I’d see what recomendations you guys n gals have.

Thanks

Ben

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Have you checked Superstar’s stock to make use of their 30% off code (PDPB30) deal until midnight tonight?

momo

I’ve got the new 35Ws on 2 bikes (one regular 650b setup with the new WT minions, the other a b+ with 3″ purgatory), really liking them so far, but I’ve not put a lot of miles on them yet so can’t comment on longevity

benpinnick

Dang, thats a taco alright. If you do decide to go 35W let me know and I will sort you a good price (since its one of ours). Ben

muttley109
    Free Member

Cheers Ben! I was going to give you a call anyway to see if you could sort me out with some wheels.

I’ll give you a call tomorrow

maxtorque

HowDidYouDoDatDen OP ?

Ambition exceed talent again?? (Happens to me a lot 😆 )

Trimix
    Free Member

Nah, a bit of twiddling with the spoke nipples and that will come true.

muttley109
    Free Member

HowDidYouDoDatDen OP ?

Ambition exceed talent again?? (Happens to me a lot )

hahaha yes! tried a new trail for the first time, went in blind, over confident and messed up. Landed nose heavy and it folded under me!
    Not sure if I had some spokes loose to start as it didn’t feel like that hard a landing!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘New wheels’ is closed to new replies.