Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • New Ventana El-Ciclon.
  • takisawa2

Time to start saving me thinks. 😉

pastcaring
    Free Member

why the bent top tube? makes no sense…

i preferred the old one.

Frankers
    Free Member

El Rey looks interesting……

pastcaring
    Free Member

i preferred the old one.

i should say

i preferred the old path one.

wwaswas

well, they obviously know the names of all the bits which is reassuring.

Vortexracing

i preferred the old path one

me as well
    looks nice. slack as buggery though

ratadog

Just bought an El Rey and waiting to source a fork so I can build it up. To begin with wasn’t sure whenther I was going to get the old or the new and thought about waiting for the model change before buying but to be honest I prefer the look of the old as well, and I don’t think it’s just because that is the one I have in the box in the office.

At first sight only advantage of the new version for me looks to be fork availability as everywhere I look someone seems to be flogging off tapered steerer forks at sale prices presumably because the demand isn’t quite there yet.

Big-Chris
    Free Member

I’ve been watching the Ventana website for months now & the front page never changes. When are they actually going to post some pics up even if it’s their prototype rig? I own a 2 year-old El Ciclon & absolutely love it. I haven’t got the money for a new frame at the moment, but it just frustrates me that they promise a new model & keep you waiting for months without any updates. I know they are a small operation, which is what I like about them, but we’ve waited long enough now! Show us the pics.

Whyte1
    Free Member

The bent top tube makes it look like a dog having a cr.p , i bet it’ll ride good though

ratadog

I bought my El Rey in March and wasn’t sure at the time whether I was buying the old model or the new, or indeed if it was worth waiting. Riverside checked and told me that the new frames would not be available before June/July at the earliest.

shooterman

Ooooo! I like that!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘New Ventana El-Ciclon.’ is closed to new replies.