Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • New user – hello.
  • humperdinck
    Free Member

I’m not sure he is back.
    Engle has a little P, Fred didn’t I very much doubt he would pay up after the way he left.

Now I really am lost gents, it feels like I’m missing something.

DezB
    Free Member

Quick question – if you wanted to be called Eng, why not sign up as Eng? Only readers of this thread will know what you want to be called.
    And it’s DeBz with a “B” 😉 (sorry, in joke.)

I_Ache
    Free Member

Just in case you really dont know.
    Fred was a forum big hitter that got banned for life a month or so ago. Everybody thinks you are him. You may well be nobody knows you.

humperdinck
    Free Member

Quick question – if you wanted to be called Eng, why not sign up as Eng? Only readers of this thread will know what you want to be called.
    And it’s DeBz with a “B” (sorry, in joke.)

There’s a certain, almost sensuous beauty in the word ‘Humperdinck’, but it’s too long to type out regularly.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I honestly don’t care who he/she is, I just want them banned for life anyway.

Along with that DezB, if he ever shows up again.

Mark

It’s not elf everyone.. relax 🙂

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Ban that Mark fella too. I’d forgotten about him.

humperdinck
    Free Member

Just in case you really dont know.
    Fred was a forum big hitter that got banned for life a month or so ago. Everybody thinks you are him. You may well be nobody knows you.

I’m with you. I’ll try to put you at ease, but understand that it might take time. No, I’m not Fred, sorry if I appeared Freddish. I’m not really Englebert Humperdinck either. Didn’t think my cover would be blown so quickly…

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Burn the witch!!!!!!

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Mark – Resident Grumpy
    It’s not elf everyone.. relax

In that case, flee. You’ll soon become one of us if you don’t….

DezB
    Free Member

Yeah, some people are desperate for the return of the Fred.

humperdinck
    Free Member

Nice group shot, reminds me of family Christmasses.
    Phew, narrowly avoided lynchmob there! Thanks for sparing me.

molgrips
    Free Member

I like Fred.

DezB
    Free Member

I meant the others…

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Well so do I molgrips, but I fear we shall not see his like again. humperdink, however, seems like a thoroughly nice chap, and I salute his taste in both knitwear and belts. Hello sir, and welcome to the forum.

HermanShake
    Free Member

Hey dinck, I’m not too fussed about people who are/not banned. I am however interested in what you ride, where and how you maintain your facial hair.

I have a Trance, rigid Prince Albert 69er and like to use clippers in Brighton. Stanmer Park and the South Downs are my local trails.

Welcome to STW 😀

humperdinck
    Free Member

Hello Herman,
    I mostly ride an ’07 Santa Cruz Chameleon in ‘battered’ paint scheme, and I take it everywhere with me. The facial hair is an upkeep nightmare, but it’s worth it for all the ladies throwing their panties at you when crooning Release Me.

DezB
    Free Member

*is jealous of the awesome blackness of the humperdinck sidies*

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Mine, sadly, have a distinctly ginnerish tint. I am jealous of the blackness of hump’s sidies, and may well have the beginnings of a man crush. Dont say anything to yeti, but I feel a bromance in the air!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

You’re dead to me.

In a nice way. I’d even take you to the taxidermist.

humperdinck
    Free Member

I’ll give them a brush for you.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

But it wouldnt actually mean anything yeti, it would be just a bit of a sidie fling.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Okay… you have to film it though and you’re not allowed to do the ‘special’ handshake.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

😆

Cougar

There’s a certain, almost sensuous beauty in the word ‘Humperdinck’, but it’s too long to type out regularly.

How do you feel about “Humpy”?

Welcome to the madhouse.

sharkbait
    Free Member

Dinky, do you type your username out frequently?

humperdinck
    Free Member

Dinky, do you type your username out frequently?

Not so much these days, fan mail has waned.

Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘New user – hello.’ is closed to new replies.