Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • New to xbox what top 10 games should I have in the collection
  • shredder
    Free Member

Just got it and have already;

Forza3
    C.O.D Modern Warfare 2 (on it's way)

So what should I have ? also any recomendations for games for a 6 year old.

Thanks

tinribz
    Free Member

Without question – Lego starwars, the trilogy. Later my 7 year old couldn't beleive they made films about about a lego game. His face in the I'm your father scene was a sight to behold.

LMT
    Free Member

Lego games are great for kids!

For you MW2 and Forza 3 you've already said, others to consider are:

Burnout Paradise, purely due to the fact its £20 and the downloadable content thats free is just immense!

Batman Arkham Asylum is a brilliant Batman game, really this is a great game!

Ghostbusters if you like that thing is good for fans and funny in places.

This is all i can think of at the moment, as it what ive been playing recently.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    specialone
    Free Member

Fifa 10 & assasins creed 2, also get yourself onto xbox live. Modern warfare 2 online is so addictive

shredder
    Free Member

All good suggestions thanks just letting the SO get over the shock of the initial purchase. Then live sub coming etc etc etc

Kramer
    Free Member

Bioshock – should be in the bargain bin, and is great. Bioshock 2 coming out next week.

Fallout 3 if you're into the D&D in the future type thing.

On X-box live arcade – Braid is a great head scratching puzzling platformer, and Shadow Complex an excellent side scrolling shooter.

mudpup
    Free Member

I'm going thru the same curve – mine arrived today. Lego Indiana came with Kung Fu Panda from Amazon for £7 and a Lego Star Wars was a similar amount. The console came with Lego Batman, a spare controller and a decent game called Pure (quad bike racer with stunning graphics and easy gameplay). Also picked up Forza 3 as part of the bundle.
    I think we are sorted for a while with that little lot – its a crimbo pressy – although i do fancy Modern Warfare 2 myself for later nights.
    Any games i'm missing for a 6 year old boy?

davesmum
    Free Member

Halo 3 without a shadow of a doubt. Game isn't brilliant, but online is awesome.

samuri
    Free Member

for a grown up

GTA4 – What a game, massive, some brilliant pieces of interaction
    Fallout 3 – also massive, very good idea. Unique aiming technique
    BioShock – Hard and awesome, well recommended.
    Assassins creed – Graphics are incredible, gets a bit samey after a while but a very good game.
    Forza 3 – great driving game, very realistic
    PGR4 – not a driving simulation, just lots of fun
    Skate 2 – Yeah, Do all those things you'd never, ever do in real life on a skateboard.
    Red Faction – Destroy Every thing
    Cod 4 – amazing online gameplay, not too bad in singleplayer either

fubar
    Free Member

Gears of War (1 and 2)
    Halo 3 (and just played the original xbox Halo and that is a great game too)

I also really enjoyed Far Cry 2 but it splits opinion more than most

br
    Free Member

X-Box live and COD4 – don't play any other game.

chameleon78
    Free Member

You've already got the best 2 games, no need for others!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘New to xbox what top 10 games should I have in the collection’ is closed to new replies.