Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 132 total)
  • New series of Top Gear tonight
  • skywalker
    Free Member

As I noticed the love for all things Top Gear on here, I thought I would let you know.

aracer
    Free Member

I expect it to be a load of rubbish (thought I might as well get that in early).

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I expect it to be a load of rubbish (thought I might as well get that in early).

skywalker
    Free Member

Dunno, I’m a fan, although I thought the Christmas special was……special.

Series preview vid here;

http://transmission.blogs.topgear.com/2012/01/27/video-james-and-jeremy-introduce-series-18-of-top-gear/

donsimon
    Free Member

I expect it to be a great source of entertainment (I do find it to be funny).

project
    Free Member

Last of the Summer Wine, with speed, excellent programe it is.

defydude
    Free Member

I like brum brums.

billysugger
    Free Member

I expect this thread to go to 5 pages

Whyte1
    Free Member

Best show on the tv

mboy
    Free Member

I expect it to be pretty much the same as ever, which is mildly amusing for the most part, cringeworthy in other parts, but there will be lots of nice cars, nice scenery and I will still be very envious it’s not me doing their job.

I still like it, and it still makes the Beeb money. Don’t like it, don’t switch on!

FeeFoo
    Free Member

I’ll watch it cos I love cars.

Then I’ll come here and say why I hated it and someone will tell me I don’t have to watch it.

Can’t wait!

It’s ace.

Clarkson for PM!

yunki
    Free Member

these threads are a great way for judging folks mental age..

nealglover
    Free Member

I’m looking forward to someone who doesn’t watch it saying how crap it is, and how it’s a waste of License Payers money.

Always a valid argument that one :mrgreen:

defydude
    Free Member

these threads are a great way for judging folks mental age..

Challenge accepted!

I’m going to go for Yunki being 7.

16stonepig
    Free Member

I will watch it. They always have potential to be great, although the great ones are becoming further and further apart these days.

yunki
    Free Member

I’m going to go for Yunki being 7.

I know you are you said you are but what am I..?

My penis is about the same size as my 7 year old son’s penis though so I guess you could be right..

Drac

Can’t wait should be great reading the threads and listen to the haters post how something Clarkson said on it means we should all stop waiting, they’ll do the same for the next 7 weeks too.

I’m going for Yunki being 86 as he’s grumpy.

yunki
    Free Member

I’m not grumpy..!!

I’m like a little ray of sunshine.. gladdening hearts wherever I roam.. 👿

Sandwich

BMW M5 again!!!

We know it’s good and they like to drive it, but do we have to see the thing every series?

skywalker
    Free Member

Kicking off this series with a super car drive across Italy, should be good.

crazy-legs

I was reading a preview of the new series in the InGear section of the Sunday Times, looks like it should be good. Most of it is very entertaining, some is so obviously staged it’s cringeworthy but as take-your-brain-out TV goes, it’s mostly very enjoyable and the photography is always stunning.

Gary_C

Sandwich – Member
    BMW M5 again!!!

We know it’s good and they like to drive it, but do we have to see the thing every series?

And the moaning starts even before thr programme is aired…

I take it that you won’t be tuning in, then?

flippinheckler
    Free Member

I,m only going to watch it because my eldest son wants me to, I do find Hammond especially annoying though!

LoCo
    Free Member

Well it’s something to turn my brain off to on a sunday night, usually wander off to do something else during the star in the car bit.
    Hopefully they will be a bit more car orientated than the rubbish entertainment stuff they’ve had the last couple series.
    However it wasn’t quite bad enough to stop me watching.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Worth the cost of the licence fee alone…

kennyp
    Free Member

Yawn.

Trimix
    Free Member

It way better than the alternatives on TV on a Sunday night.

donsimon
    Free Member

It way better than the alternatives on TV on a Sunday night.

Conversation?
    Reading?

brakes
    Free Member

I’ll be watching it so I can come on here and tell you all how it’s not what it used to be and is just a bunch of xenophobic meatsacks reliving their schoolboy fantasies, but with less maturity than a schoolboy with ADHD.

Steelfreak
    Free Member

Excellent…
    (Pure, mindless entertainment… I love it!)

monkey_boy
    Free Member

can’t wait! roll on all the replies to this thread from all those that hate it but strangely watch the whole programme?! if you hate it, think its crap why watch it. hehe.

donsimon
    Free Member

I think it’s a disgraceful waste of money and resources that does nothing except provoke idiotic behaviour.

anagallis_arvensis

I’m not really into cars, but as brainless tv goes its certainly a step above most of the shite on tv.

cynic-al
    Free Member

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeoite!

Mostly…I’ll record it and FFWd through most.

AD

Good news for all the haters – there is an excellent program on BBC4 for you at the same time! All about ‘Europe’s fascination with Chinese pottery’…

Why not watch that and start a thread about how superior you all are? 😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

don simon – Member
    I think it’s a disgraceful waste of money and resources that does nothing except provoke idiotic behaviour.

I think the same about soccer, so I don’t watch it. 🙂

donsimon
    Free Member

I think the same about soccer, so I don’t watch it.

Not watching it isn’t enough, one feels that one should make the effort of coming onto a thread and comment on the fact that one doesn’t like it, agreed? [wink]

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Very true! 😉

billysugger
    Free Member

Never mind Top Goons get Ski Sunday on. Lyndsey Vonn ooo wee.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 132 total)

The topic ‘New series of Top Gear tonight’ is closed to new replies.