Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • New Santa Cruz picture
  • Houns
    ton

houns , you fb'd me??

Houns

Oui

ton

aha 8)

Shorty121
    Free Member

Looking good 😀

Houns

Anyways, this bike, looks kinda tidy

Travis

looks good, but I will always prefer the simplicity of the Superlight

Rickos
    Free Member

http://www.santacruzmtb.com/tech/index.php?JoesCorner=1&display=9

Look further down…at this shot

And then a bit of spiel…

Note that one end of the shock is attached to the swing-arm, the other end is attached to the triangular link. This particular mule was, essentially, a Heckler with a Blur LT shock rate. It rode like that too, which was a pretty damn good combination of traits. So we applied for a patent in late 2005. And then took what we'd learned about shock rates and started the process that led to the redesign of all our VPP bikes.

dexterbexley
    Free Member
    Rickos
    Free Member

Hmmm, so are they just Superlight and Heckler replacements then? Nothing about a much mooted 4X style bike. 🙁

andylux
    Free Member

Is it just me or do these APP linkages look similar to the Commencal Meta's, just with the shock in a different orientation. ??

If they are replacing the Superlight & Heckler, they're no where near as pleasing to the eye. IMO

sambob
    Free Member

anyone else watch the video? really like the butcher, and $2k complete bike sounds good, dunno what it will be in in £ though.

Rickos
    Free Member

Ah, right. Home page of STW now explains it's to sit between S'light & Heckler.

andylux
    Free Member

The Nickel looks like it could be perfect for "Aggressive XC" as a "trail bike" 😆

cynic-al
    Free Member

Gop.

ping.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘New Santa Cruz picture’ is closed to new replies.