Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • New (road) bike!
  • gingerflash

It's a Tarmac Expert SL.

I know it needs pedals and still has plastic on the bars, but I probably won't be riding it for a few weeks yet (knee injury).

The wheels will soon be swapped for Dura-Ace carbon laminates, losing about 3-400g. Will probably swap the tyres for Ultremos too. It should then be about 16lb.

Very happy, but frustrated at not being able to ride it yet.

westkipper
    Free Member

Thats quite nice, tasteful paintjob too.
    Its nice to see that Speccy have mostly phased out that hunchbacked 'dog taking a s**t*' toptube look that they've had going for the last few years.
    * not my quote BTW!

stratobiker
    Free Member

Extrement Sexy!!! 🙂

gingerflash

I think last year, the bike said "specialized" 9 times on each side of the bike! Now just once on the frame and once on the post.

The toptube is still a little curved but not as much as they used to be.

nickc

oooohhh, that's very pretty

westkipper
    Free Member

Speciaized's always look better with the DT logo as yours is, just a big non-fussy SPECIALIZED taking prominance.

gingerflash

There's a small saxobank sticker on the toptube just behind the headtube, so when I'm dying my way up some yorkshire 1:4, I can look down and suddenly become a Schleck.

Am itching to ride it though. It's just sitting there in the living room laughing at me.

gingerflash

Last year I think they had Specialized on the downtube, seattube, chainstay and seatstay and fork legs!

MikeWW
    Free Member

Nice
    Looks quick!!

dustytrails

How come you guys get a piccy? I get nowt – not fair!! Can't say how good it looks 'less i can see what it loos like!

gingerflash

How about a link then?

firestarter
    Free Member

looks nice whats the invisible thing on top of your seat it has a shadow lol

xcstu
    Free Member

Nice looking bike 😉 you selling the wheels? 😉

oldgit
    Free Member

Whoa the flashter, nice.

colnagokid

Nice!
    I think they have the logos everywhere so that there is always one showing no-matter what angle a picture is taken from

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Nice bike, although I really don't like the 12K carbon weave.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘New (road) bike!’ is closed to new replies.