Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • new riding butty needed S/Wales area
  • cubemeup
    Free Member

`looking for a new riding butty after being dropped by a so called friend so he can ride with “better riders”

i have a GSOH 6’1 17st blue eyes and dashing looks. can also ride at mach 3 down fire roads, also own a carbon bronson and always well dressed on the trails.

Chris

weeksy

Bacon, egg and black pudding ?

arrpee
    Free Member

I like peanut butter and banana on wholemeal myself.

YMMV.

scotroutes

Worn out all the other local buttys?

RobHilton
    Free Member

Mach 3 is in Mid Wales

HTH

Edit: What a **** – I ride solo a lot, but also with others of very mixed abilities – everyone has fun and isn’t judged on their abilities*.

*Occasional mocking is fair play :mrgreen:

tomhoward

Sausage, egg and mushroom would be my first suggestion, but on thinking about it, probably something a little lighter depending on when consumed in relation to the ride.

HTH

cubemeup
    Free Member

sorry guys if you dont know what a “butty” is you wont qualify 😉

wrecker
    Free Member

BUTTY BACH!!!

Mister-P
    Free Member

Welsh riders are always complimentary on other men’s rears. At least I think that’s what “tidy butt” is all about. I always take it as a compliment anyway.

mooman
    Free Member

That’s what happens if you break all your friends big boy xx

taxi25
    Free Member

Wondered why I get strange looks when I pass people at trail centres and say “alright butt” 😳

cubemeup
    Free Member

mooman im broken this week!! only 1 rib tho!! 😉

molgrips
    Free Member

Where S Wales? I can show you trails around Cardiff…

welshfarmer

Abergavenny?Black Mountains? Drop me a mail

MussEd
    Free Member

Using shibboleths to try and pick new pals is one thing but it doesn’t sound like you can be too choosy if you’re hawking yourself on here!

Fwiw I had a riding buddy(that’s what we call them round here) who always tried to find an excuse to call off whenever another pal was due to come along. When I pushed him as to why, he said he preferred going with faster riders and didn’t want to hang about at the top of every climb. So I told him to bolt. You’re better off without your so-called ‘butty’ he sounds like a twunt, as was the guy I jettisoned. Good luck finding another more suitable match- just don’t be too quick to discount folk if they don’t know the lingo.

cubemeup
    Free Member

sorry but i dont understand some of the words you wrote in that response

centralscrutinizer
    Free Member

A few possible new buttys already, you’ve been jammy.

RobHilton
    Free Member

preferred going with faster riders and didn’t want to hang about at the top of every climb

Even riding as a goup you have to go at your own pace; I’ve done the 1st descent on the marin trail twice whilst “waiting” for mates to plod up the climb*. I get to do much more descending & get properly shagged out on a ride, they have their fun at their pace – win-win!

*not as fit/motivated, “bigger” bikes, stuipdly fashionably low gearing, and the occasional joint on the way up.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘new riding butty needed S/Wales area’ is closed to new replies.