Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • New (practical) bike day.
  • matt_outandabout

New bike day in the OAB household – for meeee! (and eldest to do his paperound…)
    It isn’t glamourous – but being the first skinny bike I have owned since the age of 18, it feels *whoooooosh* fast compared to 2.3 knobbles….

What mudguards and rack for it?

Cheezpleez

For some reason I feel compelled to suggest you suspend a flaming hoop in the main triangle and train terriers to leap through it.

frankconway

It’s not a triangle…..

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Worst.
    Decking.
    Ever.

funkmasterp

Nice one Matt. I attempted to go the sensible bike route and ended up with a 29+ Hardtail. It’s good to see someone actually end up with what they wanted 🙂

I actually like your decking and the wall. Half arsed chic is the 2017 summer garden look.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Nice. I had Whyte Shoreditch, then a Cdale Bad Boy and now a BMC urban thang. Skinny tires make a great fun switch from the MTBs.

khani
    Free Member

It looks very practical..
    Enjoy! 🙂 doing practical things on it obviously..

matt_outandabout

Half arsed chic tat belongs to recykabike in Stirling, my garden is far neater. *cough*

It does look and feel a gate, but it works. And cost £120. Mind you, I’m already working out if 34c tyres fit…

sadly they didn’t have rack or mudguards in today.

I’m off to set up my commute as a Strava segment, and eye up Eurovelo routes.

matt_outandabout

You will also be relieved to know the stem is now slammed, and stem may yet get flipped. How do you ride so upright?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘New (practical) bike day.’ is closed to new replies.