• This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by SiB.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • new phone………..best camera??
  • ton

someone (who said it is my fault) has washed my phone in my shorts.
    i need a new phone, but one with a biggish screen and a good quality camera.
    any idea's please.

jam-bo

iphone4. camera is really good and video is pretty impressive as well.

thehustler
    Free Member

i will now accept all following flaming comments, but the new iphone really does take very good pictures and HD video

MrNutt
    Free Member

what they said, judasphone4 has an excellent camera

Coyote
    Free Member

Or if you don't want to sell your soul, Sony Ericsson with Cybershot are a good bet.

MrNutt
    Free Member

now selling your soul would involve using a phone that the likes of google would have carte blanche to monitor no?

mieszko
    Free Member

Ton depends on Your budget. iphone 4 will not be cheap. Also You need to consider whether You want touchscreen only or normal keyboard. I have bigger hands and I was pretty annoyed by the keyboard on my brother's HTC Hero. Tried on screen keyboard on an ipod Touch 3rd gen it was a bit better but I do like the slide out keyboard of my Motorola Dext.

If You are on a budget and don't really need a fancy touchscreen phone than give Sony Ericsson C905 a try, good camera, gps, wifi. Another cheap and good option would be LG Renoir, they go silly cheap for a 8mp camera phone, wifi, gps, get them for around £100 or under. Also Samsung Tocco Ultra has a touchscreen and a slide out keyboard, 8mp camera. Looks pretty good, friend at uni has one. However if You don't mind a touchscreen only, than HTC Hero go cheap now, You'll get one for around £150, has wifi, 5mp camera, gps and loads of apps from Android market.

SiB
    Free Member

sony ericsson vivaz, 8.1 megapixel, hd. Im bias cos Ive got one but it honestly does take fantastic shots. My first touch screen and my fingers aren't the slimmest but no trouble using it

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘new phone………..best camera??’ is closed to new replies.