Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • new phone contract time ..
  • singlecrack
    Free Member

Is it worth getting the new Galaxy S5 or maybe Htc One
    any thought’s ?

are they that much better than my S3.

bonchance
    Free Member

nah – but how much longer will you keep your S3 for anyway?..

singlecrack
    Free Member

Until I stops working I guess…but the thing is new contract will give me the same calls/texts/free broadband as I have now for the same money. ..but with a new phone and extra 1gb data……..

br
    Free Member

Keep the S3 and go sim-only.

I get everything that I use to get for a 1/3 of the money.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

There was a comparison of the S5, HTC one (2) and the Nexus, not much in it. 18 months in on the S3 and I think the Nexus is edging it handset only and dropping the contract down. The Nexus on contract seems to be getting loaded up to come out as expensive as the S5/HTC so a much better deal bought direct from google.

GolfChick
    Free Member

Sim only giffgaff user here, I change my phone whenever I want without worrying about contracts etc, if I’m short one month I don’t top it up, if I need more data cos I’m going away I just buy a bigger goody bag

somouk
    Free Member

Keep the S3 and go sim-only

If you don’t need the handset then that would probably be the best way to do it and save you a big chunk of cash.

If you’re looking for good deals check out the virgin VIP package, unlimited everything for £15 a month. It’s also a rolling 30 day contract so if your S3 did break and you needed to get in to another contract with a phone it’s easy to do that.

singlecrack
    Free Member

I cant get free broadband with the sim only deal

popstar
    Free Member

I just bought handset HTC and went with GiffGaff. So far, so good. Phone quality same as iPhone but screen is a bit massive. At least I don’t need an ipad now.
    Metal body is nice and cool in your hand, screen is top quality. It’s just Android got too many tricks for me to learn. Still waiting for dotview case to finish off retro package.

popstar
    Free Member

Read small print on VIP Virgin. Calls are free virgin 2 virgin. So not that good.

And on that note it’s GiffGaff(o2) or Lebara(Vodafone).

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘new phone contract time ..’ is closed to new replies.