Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • New Osprey bladder
  • mcinnes
    Free Member

Hello STW brethren, just gotta a spanky new Osprey Raptor (if you're a bag geek, it's the mofo shizzle) but wondered if anyone here had experiences with Osprey bladders, particularly to answer:

– do I need to do anything to help remove a funny taste before the first ride (I had to with my Camelbak…), and if so what?
    – do they keep the same way in the freezer (guessing yes but would love the confidence of a 'I keep mine in the freezer geezer')

Thanks peeps.

unsponsored
    Free Member

I use a nalgene bladder (same as the osprey ones but 1/2 the price). Way better than the camelbak ones. After a fews days with water left in it my camelbak ones start going gunky. Never been an issue with the nalgene ones.

mcinnes
    Free Member

Thanks unsponsored – so no funny business necessary then? Do you keep it in the freezer? I know these are dumb questions…

Vortexracing

I just used mine after a rinse and i keep mine in the freezer with no problems. Been doing it for 2 months now.

Excellent bladders IMHO

unsponsored
    Free Member

I dont even bother with the freezer. been running one of the bladders for over two years without an issue or illness!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘New Osprey bladder’ is closed to new replies.