Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • new nomad
  • flowmtbguy
    Free Member

Just arrived in the post – double quick time..

First impressions look good..

all the pivot and shock bolts are threaded on one side so you don’t need two allen keys or a socket set to take it apart. The grease gun is a top bit of kit.

Building it up this afternoon – off to Rochers de naye to give it a good thrashing tomorrow.

Maybe a pic or two up here later.

twohats
    Free Member

You got any Jobs going Guy?

flowmtbguy
    Free Member

I’m afraid not twohats. We’ve got a lovely young lady chef Jess and a slightly less pretty Phil for the bikes. Phyliss of endless ride fame for those that know 😉

all a bit incestuous here 🙂

matthew_h
    Free Member

Had mine for about 7 months now and I am really very very pleased with it. Great bike.

flowmtbguy
    Free Member

There it is. all ready to be hammered tomorrow. hope it all stays in one piece.

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

I’m green with envy – see what I did there. Very nice indeed, although wouldn’t have been my choice of colour

[edit} everyone to their own though

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Thats the bestest colour everer, but then I would say that as I’ve got a bullit in the same green.

rs
    Free Member

the colour looks a bit dull, maybe be better on a sunny day, otherwise looks sweet.

flowmtbguy
    Free Member

wait till I get my red Sunline ltd edition bars on there… then it’ll look the bomb 🙂

And I’ll maybe put my heavier duty white syncross wheels on it (couldn’t be arsed to change the tyres over…) next time I puncture or when the tread runs out perhaps.

catshoe
    Free Member

Gosh, Rochers de Naye – first place I ever skied – 35 years ago

flowmtbguy
    Free Member

Not skied there – been meaning to though – looks like a good place if you’ve got a guide to show you about…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘new nomad’ is closed to new replies.