Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • New (neon) bike time!
  • bails

It’s not a carbon enduro gnarpoon to sit atop an Audi, but it should be just the ticket for local rides. Still got the FS for big rides.

£540 after British Cycling discount for this bright green (or yellow) b*****d:

(apologies for the blurry picture)

Wiiiiiide:

Clutch mech:

I’m going to try to get the tyres set up tubeless and then take it out for a proper test ride.

Good service from Halfords and chat with the Bikehut guy who was a ‘proper’ biker.

Edit:
    Obligatory ‘cut that lawn’ pic.

ads678

Looks yellow.

bails

It’s yellower in the photos than in the flesh.

matt_outandabout

I like the look of them….

kimbers

Yeah get it tubeless but……

Reflectors !!!!

Nice bike tho

Northwind

Ridiculous value… Nice one

Bagstard
    Free Member

Looks nice, I used to have the earlier version and thought it was a great bike. The only reason I sold it was I didn’t think it could take a tapered fork, which of course it can, duh!

bearnecessities

That’s a nice looking thing.

Enjoy riding it when you’re better (I assume you immediately slipped and broke your leg on that decking)

bails

Don’t worry bear necessities, I had my deck crampons on.

bigblackheinoustoe
    Free Member

Sweet ride dude

cannondaleking
    Free Member

OCTALINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at least go radcore square taper dude lol pretty bright dude and BARGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at that price.

Also with the brightness of the colour at least driver will have no excuse not too see you on the ride home from the wilderness.

Poopscoop

Nice looking ride st a great price mate.

Just out of idle curiosity, how wide are the bars? Probably look wider as they are flat?

Again, nice bike mate!

RAGGATIP
    Free Member

You remind me of the babe. What babe? babe with the power. What power? power of voodoo. Who do? you do

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘New (neon) bike time!’ is closed to new replies.