Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • New Member. Where to ride? Where to avoid? Shops to use?
  • mc87
    Free Member

I’m new to singletrack and have been off the saddle for a while.

I’ve been out and treated myself to an orange five blackout.

Now looking for places to ride in Leeds as I’ve only been here a year. If anyone could help?

AndrewBF
    Free Member

Get a copy of Issue 62. Route guides in there for West Yorks including a route to the east / NE of Leeds.

Or have a ride / drive to the Peaks for rides around Holmfirth etc.

mc87
    Free Member

Thanks for that I will try and get that issue.

I’m looking to get a gamut p30, any ideas of the best place to buy and get it fitted?

Hairychested
    Free Member

You bought a 5? Jesus wept… Buy a 29er, ideally a singlespeed made of spoons, plastic and titanium, build some wheels with silly expensive hubs and rims, buy an Assos gillet and grow a tash. Drink Welsh single malt, eat iDave’s foods and wrestle with ton.
    Bike riding? Mincing or HC racing only, no riding please.
    You MUST avoid CRC as they are convenient. Use your LBS and never forget to complain about their prices being higher than those of CRC.
    Argue with Al, TJ and everybody else, befriend Elf, be humane.
    Welcome to the oracle of all things Octavia/Cotic/Lavazza/Harcules. You will NEVER be alone when life tries to kick the daylight out of you.

mc87
    Free Member

Wow that’s was a blur, Im interested in xc and generally playing about at local trails.

I’m also a rock climber so have access to cottages in wales, the lakes, Scotland and the peaks so looking for bits there as well.

mc87
    Free Member

Just translated your abbreviations crc and lbs so it now makes sense. Thanks.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘New Member. Where to ride? Where to avoid? Shops to use?’ is closed to new replies.