Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • New mattress time. Any one used John Ryan beds?
  • houndlegs
    Free Member

Its time for a new mattress. Looking around, these, http://www.factory-beds-direct.co.uk/ seem to pop up with very good reviews.
    Anyone on here used/recommend them?

Ta

zzrmatt
    Free Member

I’ve purchased 3 mattresses from them over the last two years and they are fantastic. The ones I have are the origins pocket 1500 kings and they are extremely comfortable. Can’t really go wrong with their return policy either.

They soften up slightly over the first couple of months use then have been stable ever since.

houndlegs
    Free Member

Thats good to hear. We’re looking at an Artisan Natural. As you said, their return policy does sound good. I think I’ll give them a ring next week for a chat.

sam_underhill

For once in my life, I searched first before asking the same question.
    Looks like plenty of reading about mattresses on their site. If they are as good as they look, could be a winner. Thanks.

BigJohn

Artisan natural here. Has it a year and its perfect. Phone them to order as you’ll get the right spec for your weights. Get a topper too but you only need a thin one.

dannybgoode

I can’t believe I’ve just bookmarked a thread on mattresses! However me and Mrs Danny will be in the market for one shortly…

houndlegs
    Free Member

Bigjohn, we had’nt thought of a topper. Do they make a difference to the comfort on a new mattress, or is it more to prolong the life? Which one did you get?

bash
    Free Member

Bought a Latex (ooo err) mattress from them a few months ago after seeing some recommendations on here. Very friendly, lead times not (too) bad and mattress was delivered straight into the bedroom.

So far no issues but I’m confident that if there are any they’ll be sorted without any fuss.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I can’t believe I’ve just bookmarked a thread on mattresses!

Sad git! *coughs*

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘New mattress time. Any one used John Ryan beds?’ is closed to new replies.