Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • New Land Rover
  • ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

7hz
    Free Member

Yes, because a razor sharp road bike is EXACTLY synonymous with a Range Rover!

Car branded bikes are always lame as heck, that is just an extreme example. One for the yahoos that have much more money than clue…

jimc101
    Free Member

Fail, ugly, suddenly useless bike.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    RealMan
    Free Member

Unless they’re selling it for under £1.5k, its not even worth looking at.

Conqueror
    Free Member

Hows the mpg?

It doesn’t look big enough. Drive train looks a tad simple too, it might actually be cheap to fix.

7hz
    Free Member

It’s like riding about with a big sticker “My other bikes a Range Rover, har har har har whatto”.

jimc101
    Free Member

Would only look good it has petrol is on the outside, with a zippo ready to ignite it

matthewjb
    Free Member

Surely a Range Rover bike should be an MTB not a road bike?

Obviously an MTB that’s only ridden on the road but still an MTB.

jimc101
    Free Member

Can’t be an real MTB, as Range Rovers (Tata’s) always have big lo pro’s and are lowered, blacked out windows and never see mud.

thinking 29er with the biggest deep v rims you can get + v-brakes, components looking bling but is really cheap and looks totally wrong in every aspect, and made by Tata

backhander
    Free Member

I’d be willing to bet that most of you half wits would be salivating if this bike has “pinarello” written on it.

Gary_M
    Free Member

It’s like riding about with a big sticker “My other bikes a Range Rover, har har har har whatto”.

Written by clueless 7hz, are you 12 years old or just a bit stupid?

rOcKeTdOg

Doesn’t look 4WD to me

could i get a lab in the back of that? would chardonnay be ok on the way to school?

J0N
    Free Member

I’m not very up to date on road bikes but the frame looks very similar to a trek madone.

epicyclo

What a good idea that bike is. What I don’t understand is how the Chelsea mums are going to transport their brood to school on it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘New Land Rover’ is closed to new replies.