Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • New House of Cards
  • mikewsmith
    Free Member

Well it’s back to what appears to be a much simpler time in US politics…
    A president you should be afraid of for the right reasons, more cunning than a fox and more dangerous than a cornered wild animal.
    Managed to hold back stop at episode 3 today.
    Slow and unraveling as it goes. Enjoying so far

swedishmatt
    Free Member

I finished it on Thursday. Totally binged it.

House of cards is incredibly well done throughout (one or two characters a bit poor acting) but apart from that super.

Others worth mentioning for fellow bingers: “patriot”, “Goliath” on amazon prime.

swedishmatt
    Free Member

(oh and American gods).

smogmonster

Bet the producers couldnt believe their luck when Trump got elected…no matter how deviant Frank Underwood maybe, Trump erm, Trumps him.

As for binge material – Bosch on Amazon Prime is really rather good. Id second Goliath as well. Cant wait for the full series of Oasis and Jean Claude van Johnson – possibly the funniest half hour of TV ive seen in years.

PiknMix
    Free Member

Just binged it on my day off, another fantastic series.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

and with a day off for the world cup, just wow, deviated from the original enough to be it’s own thing now. I liked Walkers words

ransos
    Free Member

Bet the producers couldnt believe their luck when Trump got elected…no matter how deviant Frank Underwood maybe, Trump erm, Trumps him.

It was aimed at the Clintons, surely. And I think its dark satire works less well when the real POTUS is even more crazy.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

It was aimed at the Clintons, surely.

I believe Bill and Kev are good friends

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/2294147.stm

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘New House of Cards’ is closed to new replies.