Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • New forks??
  • Highland28
    Free Member

FInally thinking I am needing some new fork for my mojo as i can’t extend mine past 130mm 🙁
    So am looking closely at some Revelation rlt ti, either dual position or air, not too fussed, but would like a bolt through axle. Coming from a 32 van r either model is loosing weight.
    Are there any others I should be looking at and where are the best places to buy these from. I know on one were doing them very cheap about a month ago but they are all gone now, does anyone know if they may be back in stock. Wouldn’t mind them before we head away to the alps in the middle of July but it isn’t drastically important and I do want to make sure I am getting the best deal for my money. Ideally, I want to max my budget at around £450.

So any other suggestions are more than welcome aswell, but please don’t try to push my budget to high. I may also be interested in some Bos Devilles or 32/36 float rl’s with Fit 2nd hand if cheap.

Many thanks

ashfanman
    Free Member

On-One have a pretty good sale on Rockshox forks at the moment. XX Dual Position Air Revs come in just under your budget at £450. See here.

Highland28
    Free Member

Yeh i seen them but they are only 9mm qr, and i am really looking for a bolt through, preferably 20mm.

ashfanman
    Free Member

Ah, sorry, didn’t spot that. Can’t see any of the Maxle RLT Ti’s for less than £500…

Highland28
    Free Member

Sweet cheers mate, think you might have found exactly what i was looking for, and 450 with VIP 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘New forks??’ is closed to new replies.