Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • New Evil Sovereign close!!!
  • warpcow
    Free Member

From Evil’s FB page:

wysiwyg
    Free Member

No 853 no likey

singlesteed
    Free Member

They’ll weigh a ton then!

warpcow
    Free Member

Old one was 2.6kg in medium, so not that far off anything similar. Wonder if they’re still charging handmade US prices for Taiwanese factory stuff though? The only details on the page are to email them for details. Good to see nothing’s changed on the web front.

singlesteed
    Free Member

Its pretty much a given that theyll be way overpriced but still if they havent changed the geo then thats one plus for it!

warpcow
    Free Member

No geo changes by the looks of it, according to a couple of people on mtbr. In fact, it’s still got a bloody 1 1/8″ headtube! Just the thru-axle and some cosmetic-ish changes to the gusset (which might explain it being warrantied up to 160mm now) and brace. And, of course, the very important “27.5 compatible”, which I’m guessing isn’t a change so much as you could always fit them with the longer CS settings. Price seems the same too: $595, which will obviously translate to £600-ish (nothing on Silverfish’s site yet).

Could be argued that they’re either keeping the purists happy, or just making a quick buck by putting out an old frame as ‘new’ (and 27.5!). I guess I’ll be keeping my old one.

Stoner
    Free Member

its still one of the best looking frames ever made.
    although Im now more in love with the kingdom vendetta. Fickle ‘ol me 😉

curiousyellow
    Free Member

Better than this?

_tom_
    Free Member

That Vendetta looks awesome. £999 for a frame is ridiculous though.

munrobiker
    Free Member

It does look flippin’ brilliant. I loved mine but found I never used it once I committed to full suspension. A truly superb bike, and I can’t say the weight or 1 1/8″ headtube ever bothered me. Mine was 28.5lbs which wasn’t mental.

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

That Vendetta looks awesome. £999 for a frame is ridiculous though.

Don’t think its too unreasonable for a Ti frame.

passtherizla
    Free Member

BEST JUMPER EVER

warpcow
    Free Member

BEST JUMPER EVER

Your’s (and possibly mine) for 90 shiny foreign coins (plus postage):

Here.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘New Evil Sovereign close!!!’ is closed to new replies.