Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • New DH Track At Dollar
  • ochilfreerider
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMIB3ff3QLQ[/video] ********** New DH Track At Dollar **********

Just a wee i would drop a message to let all local riders ( those that dont know already ) know that there is another track at Dollar now !
    My m8 & I have been building this track now for 8 or 9 months and it is a good laff if yer into the steep, twisty stuff, It is still a work in progress but is ridable from about three quarters of the way up ( given the length of the track tho that is still a lot longer than most other local tracks ) and has lots of big berms, jumps and drops all the way down, The track is taped on both sides all the way down and is contantly evolving !!
    So if u have never been to Dollar or if u just havent been in a while & didnt know there was another track then head up to the hill and have a blast ! All riders welcome ( just watch out for the big slippy exposed roots ! ) All i ask is that ye dinnae leave any rubbish laying around the woods, Snds pissy i know but red bull/moster cans & sweet wrappers laying around tracks is a personal hatred of mine, i think that it ruins many a track ye go tae ride if theres crap laying everywhere !!
    Anyway ….. rant over, lol, hope that ye’s like the track and either way… let me know wot ye’s think, feedback is always helpful.

Frank.

shepleg
    Free Member

Sorry where’s ‘Dollar’ ?

crotchrocket
    Free Member

I heard that dollar is up

shepleg
    Free Member

trying to play ftse with me?

j_me
    Free Member

Under 3ft of snow.

Liftman

Clackmannanshire, its not far from Alloa

ochilfreerider
    Free Member

Clackmannanshire m8, Just outside of Stirling, There is more detailed directions posted in the bish bosh section of descent world under the heading ‘new track at Dollar’

ochilfreerider
    Free Member

U Heard that Dollar is up ??? lol

crotchrocket
    Free Member

Is clackmannananshire a real place ???
    Sounds made up to me

ochilfreerider
    Free Member

lol

ochilfreerider
    Free Member

Track was damn good fun 2day.. Had a few runs in & even managed to do a bit o’ work on one of the new lines ! lol

bruneep

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TYirjKLskk[/video]

ochilfreerider
    Free Member

No need to share yer musical preferances with us bruneep, Tis s’posed to be a mtb forum after all !!

ochilfreerider
    Free Member

Was up at the track doin some buildin on sunday & even after all the heavy rain we’v had it’s running really well !!
    It’s bedding in better than i could have asked 4 and was a brilliant laff !
    The new line ( opened as of last week ) which leads up to the ladder jump is really fast & drifty and makes the run up to the jump a fair bit faster and not so much of a ‘will i… or wont i ‘ kind of thing !
    That’s the track ready to ride almost from the top and as soon as thats done we’r goin to start on the section below the fire rd ! if anything it’s even steeper than the rest of the track and after the little bit of scoping we’v done so far it’s fairly evident that this section is going to be really steep & littered with lots of rock drop offs ! Lots and lots of rock drop offs !! lol
    Those of u that have ridden the track let me know wot u think of it and theres an open invitation to everybody else !! New track, Kick it’s head in & let me know wot u think !! Lol

Cheers
    Frank

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘New DH Track At Dollar’ is closed to new replies.