Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • New Charge Bikes video just came out.
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

expensive breakfast.
    skiddy skid skids.
    time rich.
    fashionistas.
    flurorange forks.
    wonkyglasses.
    sistersjeans.
    emo.

and last but not least, “Music by the Swindonians”

well, there we go then.

Oxboy
    Free Member

They look good in the urban setting a real blast! I love the riding over the benches that looked great but they look soooo unappealing in the park, cant ride em up hills one bloke fell off 3 times another guy pushing his up hill.

Pauly

I really liked it. Made me want to go out and ride my bike. Checked out some of the other vids and liked them too, especially the music.
    Cunny messing about on the Blender is good.

poppa
    Free Member

wow, some people are angry.

sodafarls
    Free Member

“wow, some people are angry. “

Funny that, as I haven’t read any anger at all in any of the posts, just some extreme sensitivity…

What would anybody have to be “angry” about anyway?

finbar
    Free Member

I couldn’t be bothered to watch it to the end, think that says enough really.

And i’m not a fixed gear hater before you dismiss my opinion either. Here’s a video i enjoyed rather more:

Macaframa promo

jedi

no-one pointed out the tearing up of that lawn!!!!

singletrack has gone to pot 🙂

MrSmith
    Free Member

some sick action there. superted really has those moves locked down

nukeproof
    Free Member

I liked it..made me want to go out and ride. Liked the use of Windsor as a backdrop as well.

poppa
    Free Member

sodafarls – calm down.

stonemonkey
    Free Member

that macaframa video was better. Just out of interest how quickly can you stop on a fixie say from 20 mph , look like you would skid for ages .

Charge bikes do you want to lend me a fixie so i can see what all the fuss is about

bigrich

oh wow, trendy looking london types riding fixies.

my what an aspirational video. I well want to be like them.

my mate calls them ‘**** whittlers’ cos the nathan Barley types who ride them are removed from the gene pool quite quickly.

harsh, but fair.

grumm
    Free Member

I just don’t get it.

Also, is Windsor in London?

andrew
    Free Member

Alex Rankin has made some of my favourite mountain bike films. Earthed 5 was great. And this? Lovely editing, reasonable soundtrack, but not very much to work with in terms of content. It all ends up being just a bit dull.

juan
    Free Member

I liked the video not the music but the video.
    FFS some people on here never are happy, they are people riding bikes. Ok it’s not mountain bike, but road bike isn’t too, and that doesn’t stop endless thread on lance the the TdF and other road bike crap…

sodafarls
    Free Member

poppa – Member

sodafarls – calm down.

Eh? Did the ommission of a smilie confuse your reading of my posts even further? I think i’ve touched a rather sensitive nerve with somebody 😯

All I did was voice an opinion and try to get some answers as to the appeal of “hipster hybrids”, you haven’t tried to answer any of them… 🙁

chargebikes
    Free Member

Wow, and I thought I was a mountain bike geek/enthusiast.

Did anyone see the Charge advert in the latest issue of Singletrack magazine? What were your thoughts on that? I will see I can post a scan in a bit.

solamanda
    Free Member

I think it’s a good video but their talents are wasted on those daft bikes.

poppa
    Free Member

Sorry soda, it was flippant humour. Serious mode on. I’m not really sure why it’s my responsibility to explain the appeal of hipster hybrids.

Viewing 19 posts - 41 through 59 (of 59 total)

The topic ‘New Charge Bikes video just came out.’ is closed to new replies.