Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • New build Cotic Soul pictures
  • shredder
    Free Member

Finished at the weekend with a frame from the classifieds which had been re-sprayed by Argos, and a mix of new and new finishing kit. Reba's at 100mm for the moment but may adjust up to 120.

First ride at the weekend was superb 😀

racing_ralph
    Free Member

looks very nice

letmetalktomark

Very 8)

I started off my Soul ownership with my Rebas set at 100mm with a 100mm stem and the bike rode fantastically.

I recently adjusted the Rebas to 115/120mm, swapped the stem for a 80mm and counteracted the shortening of the reach by adding a layback post.

The difference is amazing – in a positive way! Well chuffed with my frame.

Klunk
    Free Member

don't you get the free chain stay protector any more ? 😕

BigDummy
    Free Member

This looks eerily like my 2000 Kona Lava Dome. In a very, very good way. 🙂

shredder
    Free Member

Frame is a used frame so didn't come with the protector, the custom decals match it well as well. Stem is 90mm which feels about right as well.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Klunk – Member
    don't you get the free chain stay protector any more ?

Second hand frame 😕

Mister-P
    Free Member

In my mind that is pretty much how a bike should be. Very nice.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

i got a free lizard skin with my frame, think they are out of the cotic ones so putting in Lizard skins. I like free things.

Frankers
    Free Member

Looks nice!

Where did you get the custom(and 853) decals from??

shredder
    Free Member

Frankers I think the chap I bought the frame off got the 853 sticker from Argos when it was re-sprayed. The Cotic decal was made up to the dimensions by a vinyl/decal company, once agin he supplied me with it.

Klunk
    Free Member

i don't know if you have the same problem but when i ran a charge spoon with a thomson post on my soul the front adjustment bolt would foul the underside of the saddle, i found a chain roller made the perfect spacer.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘New build Cotic Soul pictures’ is closed to new replies.