Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • New bike with kitchen and untidy builders yard content !
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

and shonky road bike.

Finally my new bike is here , my ankle works and i cant go away to ride it anywhere decent. Ah well least its here for when i can !

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

looks fast terry…

trail_rat
    Free Member

shame about the rider who has ridden 400kms in the last 8 weeks …and all of them were 2 weeks ago …

trail_rat
    Free Member

oh yeah tom , forgot to say , want the middleburns ill do them for 40 quid with whats left of the duo (so you can hang it on your wall as a clock or something) and the 5 arm 110 spider if thats any good to you ?

If you still in st andrews can probably deliver as well

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

what size are the duo rings??? if its a 38 i’d be v tempted for the lot…

flatback
    Free Member

very pretty, i like it a lot

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Looks fast. Hope it is.

trail_rat
    Free Member

nah tom they are 29:42 and ill be honest they need chucking.

As for fast ….if tonights anything to go by there is alot to be done , came back a dribling mess after 2 hours (first serious ride in 8 weeks off the back of giardia). Just eaten everything in sight and my vision and coherancy is just beginning to come back to me now !

zaskar
    Free Member

Very nice bikes but you’re a builder so I don’t trust you. 😈

trail_rat
    Free Member

im not a builder …. my dad is

im a bike mechanic with a mechanical engineering degree who should be doing something better but loves working in the shop ….. (currently looking and applying for real jobs as im moving to aberdeen in august with the missus)

bike weighed tonight at 22.2lbs which wasnt bad considering the rep quoted me 22.1 for the stock 18″ and i have a 20″ with some lighter upgrades on …. Should be changing the wheels and going tubeless in the near future to save half a kg or there abouts .

billybob
    Free Member

ike weighed tonight at 22.2lbs which wasnt bad considering the rep quoted me 22.1 for the stock 18″ and i have a 20″ with some lighter upgrades on …. Should be changing the wheels and going tubeless in the near future to save half a kg or there abouts .

I heard it’s going to be windy later in the week, be careful it doesn’t blow away!

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

terry, i’ll have a good think. got a new (for me anyway) bike arriving tomorrow, so i’ll have a look at what i’ve got, and what i need!!

i’ll be in touch 🙂

trail_rat
    Free Member

no worrys you know where i am 😉

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘New bike with kitchen and untidy builders yard content !’ is closed to new replies.