Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • New Bike today – can't ride it. Miserable. [Caution – girly moaning content].
  • dazzlingboy

Picking up my Helius AM today. But am laid low with miserable man flu. Could MTFU and get on with it but that’s what I did last week when this was coming on and needless to say it is now ten times worse. Have so far avoided daytime telly.

littlegirlbunny
    Free Member

Think of it as extending that wonderful thing known as ‘new-bike-feeling’

Once it’s ridden you never get it back 😉

coogan
    Free Member

Jeez, you’ll be fine, it’ll only be a couple of days. I’m sure you’ll survive. I once picked up a new bike when I had a broken collar bone…

Hairychested
    Free Member

You could always break your leg and feel worse. Or just feel crap like me generally.

joolsburger
    Free Member

Polish it with some nice car wax. I’d suggest Mcguires as it smells of bubblegum. Then get it all helitaped up and so on. Perhaps adjust some bits and what not.

Then go and look at pron.

retro83
    Free Member

joolsburger – Member

Polish it with some nice car wax. I’d suggest Mcguires as it smells of bubblegum. Then get it all helitaped up and so on. Perhaps adjust some bits and what not.

I like the cut of your jib.

dazzlingboy

Great shout. Going to get it now (wearing 2 jumpers and 2 coats – so coooollllldddddd) and will fiddle with my bits when I get back.

joolsburger
    Free Member

Like any man on a day off with access to the internet needs to be reminded to look at pron. I’d be surprised if OP doesn’t have crunchy folding socks by the end of the day, new bike and a day off = Onanism on a grand scale.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘New Bike today – can't ride it. Miserable. [Caution – girly moaning content].’ is closed to new replies.