• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by core.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • New bike purchase impending, what to sell?
  • core

So I think I’m gonna stump up (or rather barclaycard are) for one of these bargain cannondale’s.

I thought I’d put the full sus thing to bed, but apparently not.

My rigid ss iO is staying whatever, it’s my go to bike for riding around home.

I’ve got a mk2 26″ soul, 120mm reba’s, renthal bars, thompson post, 3×9, hope pro2’s on mavic tubeless. Built myself, some sentimental attachment and really like the wheels and noise the hub makes.

Also 29″ mk2 scandal, 100mm reba, all xt besides deore brakes & cranks, thompson, formula/sun ringle wheels, rear not sealed cartridge. Fast, good for from the back door mixed rides. Not much of an attachment.

Cannondale is 650b alu 140mm full sus.

What would you do? Keeping all 4 not a viable option.

m0rk
    Free Member

Take one to bits and store it as spares… Then rotate the bikes that way

Or get better at hiding them? Off site storage etc if needs be.

benji
    Free Member

Think you’ve already made your mind up based on your comments on how attached you are to some, bye bye scandal.

core

I think the scandal is the one it would actually make the most sense to keep, fast 29er for xc duties, but I’d want better wheels, or hubs swapping at least, and maybe swap frame for a solaris……

Maybe I split scandal, keep xt bits to go on soul and have her a bit more pimpy with some faster rolling tyres. Bet it’s no slower than the scandal with me on board really.

core

Off site storage isn’t a problem though…….

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘New bike purchase impending, what to sell?’ is closed to new replies.