Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • New Bike Content
  • Amos
    Free Member

Finished building this today, maiden voyage tomorrow lunch and hopefully a thrash round Swinley Sunday work depending.

Probably the prettiest bike I have ever built, still debating the 36’s like the look and they’ve been lowered to 130mm with plenty of sag feels great.

Opinions please?

coolhandluke
    Free Member

I prefer the colour of the other bike in the photo.

I’ll leave the tyre logo’s and valve alignment to someone else.

skinnysteel
    Free Member

Sorry, not liking the silver seatpost/stem.

skiboy
    Free Member

yep like that, i have a soul too but an earlier 2007 model with 130 van 32’s, that feels really good until i ride my sovereign which has 36 vans on at 160mm, much prefer the direct feel of 36’s,

your soul looks great, love the colour top marks imo

rusty-trowel
    Free Member

Yep, like that. Bit overkill for Swinley imo, but very nice.

pitduck
    Free Member

mmmmmmmmmmmm 😉

_tom_
    Free Member

Looks very nice indeed, love that colour 😀

mrblobby
    Free Member

See a lot of Soul’s with layback posts. Wondering why that is?

tinribz
    Free Member

Liking the silver here.

Some silver rims would finish it perfect. (And headset and seat collar)

Is the cotic sticker on backwards? 🙂

Amos
    Free Member

Ha ha I used to ride a 575 then a Titus el guapo round Swinley and you think this is over kill! I wanted to use a shorter stem for a more fun feel so figured on a layback post but tbh the offset looks greater than it actually is it’s only because Thomson posts are inline that these look so layed back. Cool hand luke you’ve very exciting taste! 😉
    This is great any more opinions negative and positive!?

Amos
    Free Member

That’s was put on by the guy who sticks the sponsors on our cars so I hope not! I’ll be on the phone to Cy if he’s sold me a duff one, looks right from t’other side, I think?

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Nice that.

ojom
    Free Member

approve of the silver. looks great.

exilegeordie
    Free Member

hubba hubba!

audiophile
    Free Member

All Souls are beautiful, hope to own one soon. Don’t really like your cranks and bash guard but do love the saddle, what is it please.

Amos
    Free Member

No I hate those aspects also changing when cash is available for more toys. It’s a charge spoon thinkIng of a brown one though

stevede
    Free Member

Good choice with the soul, i’d keep the black saddle though personally as the brown would clash i reckon. Again the seatpost looks out of place, black thomson inline would suit much nicer unless the frame is too small for you. I run a 50mm stem and inline post on my soul without any problems. Forks should be about perfect at 130mm, i’ve got u-turn pikes which i find work well with this frame.
    Most of all enjoy it, it’s the nicest riding hardtail i’ve ridden and the reason i sold my five.

Amos
    Free Member

Short legs long body so the layback seat post works well, I’ve already got a brown charge spoon buy I think youre probably quite right, I love the silver stem and seatpost so those will be staying

rossrobot
    Free Member

Wicked looking bike. Have fun 🙂

rOcKeTdOg

looks great apart from the kiddies party paper plate thing on the chainset, a black one would look better imo, bet it’ll ride great though which is the most important thing, enjoy!

Wookster

Love it mate silver stem etc looks great!

Amos
    Free Member

Well did a quick ten mile on it at lunch and my goodness these cotic souls are rather good aren’t they! And fun! 😆

brakes
    Free Member

get some lighter wheels (rims) it’ll feel even better!

Amos
    Free Member

Yeah tell me about it and you’re quite right!

steve_b77
    Free Member

Very nice looking bike, I too am liking the retroness of the silver bits

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘New Bike Content’ is closed to new replies.