Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • New Bike!
  • Harry_the_Spider

Islabike Rothan. It looks fantstic!

Order to delivery in 20 hours.

Very impressed. I just hope that the little fecker appreciates it.

avdave2

I'm sure they will. We'll be getting my son an Islabike for Christmas but to be honest I'll probably find it harder to wait than he will. I thought that he might be put off by flying over the handlebars on bank holiday Monday and knocking himself out cold but after a couple of days with a headache and a a sore jaw he seems as keen as ever, braver than me that's for sure. He was riding over the old pitch and putt course in the park and tried to tackle something neither he or his halfords special was up to. His twin sister rode home to get my wife and by the time they got back to the park there was already an ambulance in attendance. He was only just coming round so he must have been out for at least 10 minutes. I was working in Barcelona at the time so didn't get to here about it until everything had calmed down and it was clear that he was ok. It was pretty stressful for my wife though, especially when his sister quite calmly comes home and says her brother is lying on his back with his eyes open but isn't moving!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘New Bike!’ is closed to new replies.