Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • New Bike…
  • Swiftacular
    Free Member

….to me anyway, in need of a bit of tweaking.

Thanks to timbercombe.

timbercombe
    Free Member

I like it 😉
    The blur’s amazing btw mate, thanks very much. I know everyone know’s it, but top seller and bloke.

longweight
    Free Member

Toight like a toiger!

woodsman
    Free Member

nice bike, the range of colours are a bit painful on the eyes tho!

Swiftacular
    Free Member

Still getting used to the revs, the dual air takes a bit of setting up, and cant tell if the the bars are too narrow for me, strange feeling steering.

Also need to bleed brakes, but already done the ones on my pace today, one set is enough.

Oh and buy some new tyres, they were the only ones i had suitable, great in winter mud, but not so good in summer. Some Ignitors are calling methinks.

timbercombe
    Free Member

You can tell I’m colourblind 😀 Which is in need of a bleed swift?

Mackem

Euch, the bike equivalent of a ginger person. Probably a good ride too. (and the ginger person analogy still applies)

Swiftacular
    Free Member

Both are pretty loose, but elixir is especially bad. After doing my J7’s today i realise how good brakes should be, and this one pulls all the way to the bar to lock it. Just need to checck on the bleeding technique for elixirs…..

And your colour choices are good, think its my addition of bright red tyres that kills it.

timbercombe
    Free Member

The Shimano as I said is brand new so I’m really surprised about that, and the pads won’t even be bedded etc. so that’s not great.
    As for the elixir, I bled it before sending and it was feeling good, locking up fully about half way to bar from natural position, don’t know if it’s from the way it was transported or what then.
    Everyone loves ginger’s really 😉

Swiftacular
    Free Member

I married one, so yeah.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘New Bike…’ is closed to new replies.