• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by xora.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • New bb and tv supplier?
  • andybrad

Hello folks,

Ok so I’m in need of a new BB and TV supplier. I have cancelled virgin which I was fairly happy with the service but as the price has gone past 45quid I called to see if they could do me a deal and the answer is a firm NO. I have a recording box (no additional channels) and BB only.

So im thinking of going to either EE (as im with them for the mobile) or maybe BT for the fancy wifi router. Both appear to be cheaper than virgin.

Or do I hold out till Wednesday when the contract is up and live without the internet?

After then cancel me will I still be able to get freeview channels through the virgin box? I’ve been told I don’t need to return this.

Any other recommendations?

andybrad

bugger thought there would have been a plethora of advice on this …

stumpy01

I’m with plusnet for Broadband & phone.

We use Freeview & streaming stuff (iPlayer etc.) for our TV fix. We have a Humax recorder that we use to record programs to, although I think our new tv can do that too if we plug a hard drive into it.

Plusnet don’t have a tv option.

We are paying £17.99 all in for phone & broadband (standard not fibre). We can upgrade to fibre if we want for an extra £10/month, which we are currently considering.

andybrad

any more thoughts on ee or bt?

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

I’m with ee, no issues, got an extra 5gb data on my phone which means i can spotify on my commute.

xora

BT for the fancy wifi router

You mean the worst rated wifi router ever???

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘New bb and tv supplier?’ is closed to new replies.